Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 449 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Magic is perfectly, 100% soul disco, gays with knowledge of the three disco songs off X-Factor disco specials need to expand their homorizons. Also Magic is comfortably inside Kylie's best singles ever, I'd even say Top 30 - it's fantastic.

[​IMG]

rav4boy, 4Roses, -Jay- and 25 others like this.
  2. Yeah I think it’s probably the livestream special. Apparently certain fans have already been offered the chance at the limited tickets.

inevitable likes this.
  3. Could the 'problem' be that as we can't go bars and clubs and have a dance we can't experience them as her other songs. Magic would sound fabulous in a Club with tons of gays bopping for life. It's kind of the equivalent of releasing a big ballad in summer instead of a summery bop. But that's our issue. I want to get up and dance every time I hear Magic. It gives me hope that we will do again at some point. That's all we can hope for at the moment.

4. Yup. "I Feel Love" is amazing and all, but there are literally dozens of songs mining that song for influence.

5. Magic is a cute girl.

Lapras and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  6. Good taste you have.

Lapras likes this.
  7. Ok, I am going to move on and continue focus on the thread.

Anjoel40 likes this.
  8. Another good review from a Radio 2 producer:

4Roses, Wayne1978, Junlin and 10 others like this.
  9. Also: so many times lately I have heard songs on Spotify prior to an album release and not been wowed yet get the album and all of a sudden it comes to life.

10. Perk of the job to hear the music first I can imagine. Glad to hear another great review too.

TurnItIntoLove likes this.
  11. Adele just tweeted

Oct 24
    Adele
    H.E.R

Bookwormboy likes this.
  12. I love Say Something but I just know that within the context of the album it will feel like a moment.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  13. Well.... it’s over

14. She won’t release the album now.

15. [​IMG]
    EDIT: @YourOwnThing dddd

AlmostFamous and YourOwnThing like this.
  16. Even if she is releasing, it will be the single, not the album. Everybody calm down.

17. Well... it may not be over.

Timbo likes this.
  18. Adele's album will retroactively render all previous 2020 release stats irrelevant.

Marquis and YourOwnThing like this.
  19. Decided I am going to come for Sophie's gig.

YourOwnThing and Anjoel40 like this.
  20. She’s just hosting SNL... H.E.R are performing ...stand down everyone haha

inevitable and highcontrast like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.