Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 466 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. W2K

W2K

Well I love Say Something and dislike Magic, so make of that what you will.

lushLuck likes this.
  2. It's the better of the 3 for me.

Adora Day and mrdonut like this.
  3. How did people not know it was a local midnight release? Kylie mentioned that when she announced I Love It on her socials...

About the song though, it's gorge. Every single song from this record has been a hit for me so far.

Juango, mrdonut and etienne like this.
    Juango likes this.
  5. I will have to stay strong and much like Raining Glitter not listen to the promo single as I want to be introduced to it within the context of the album. Really excited based on peoples’ reaction though.

6. hmm, not as strong as the first two singles, but a decent album track I guess, judging from this

RRS and Anjoel40 like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Miss Biff put his whole foot into this one. A great little slice of sparkle.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    inevitable, 4Roses, Uno and 6 others like this.
  8. Oh this is great, those disco strings are everything. I’m not sure where this finds itself in the pop landscape in 2020, but it really gives me all the feels. That extended outro is just bliss.

9. The 'Magic' Nick Reach Up Remix is pretty good. Full vocal and funkier.

Juango and Mikal like this.
  10. If it's even half the banger his remix of In & Out of Love is then I'll be all over this!

11. Excellent vocals so far.

andiemal likes this.
  12. The last 30 seconds with the horns!!!!

elektroxx likes this.
  13. Omg I love horns!! Can’t wait to hear it

P'NutButter likes this.
  14. LPT

LPT

Note that it says "fan favourites"

PSX_20201022_170218.jpg

15. 'In Your Eyes', 'All The Lovers' and 'Spinning Around', when we really want 'Disco Down', 'Love Affair' and 'Light Years'.

AlmostFamous, HMD, LPT and 2 others like this.
  16. I need all of these in a Light Years/Fever deep cut medley on the next tour.

Jacques, LPT and jakeyfw like this.
  17. Marketing fluff. By ‘fan favourite’ they’ll likely mean Can’t Get You Out of My Head, which is fine. The majority of people watching will be doing so to hear the new songs live, anyway.

JMRGBY, elektroxx, Uno and 2 others like this.
  18. "Fan favourites" will hopefully include Lost Without You.

WhatKindOfKylie?, LPT and jakeyfw like this.

19. Surely “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head” is lumped in with the “Kylie classics” at this point.

It’ll probably be like “Kids” or “Into The Blue”. I’d personally love “Butterly” or a a disco-fied “Too Far” or even “Breathe”.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.