Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 610 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Damn, she has to put the stream’s audio up to streaming. What a triumph.

2. Your Disco Needs You on Disco TV rn!

3. Just tuned in and Your Disco Needs You started. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Robert, LPT, P'NutButter and 6 others like this.
  4. Getting my life to #DISCOTV!!! Brilliant concept!

LPT, P'NutButter, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  5. I hate to admit this campaign is turning out to be a lot better than I anticipated

mcuk, melodrama, Tracy Jacks and 5 others like this.
  6. Chocolate, Especially For You, Real Groove, Your Disco.. Sunday’s have never bopped so hard

7. Just watched Infinite Disco and honestly this woman just amazes me. POP DISCO QUEEN! She can do no wrong and she deserves to snatch that #1 on Friday!

8. I love how this is just like an uninterrupted block on MTV during the Dark Ages.

LPT, mcuk, melodrama and 12 others like this.
  9. Dua dropping a fantastic Playlist, Kylie starting Disco TV, me pretending MTV is somehow interesting with watching EMAs. Why is it Sunday.

10. Genius idea!

Carlo likes this.
  11. Do the views from that Disco TV count for UK charts?

12. I'm hoping her future endeavours will actually be a new streaming service and radio group to reclaim those formats for genuine artists.

13. They should but that wouldn’t add that much if they flipping all through her catalogue. Even if they show Say Somethin’ every hour for example it wouldn’t really add much because I doubt Disco TV will have millions of viewers. Nice fan service but not really something for the charts here.

14. In the bits where she’s introducing the Disco tracks her outfit is very
    145CBA83-0867-4A4A-B95C-023372C82299.jpeg
    disco indeed!

15. I'm shocked she is still #1 US and worldwide album iTunes after 3 days, also the two lead singles seem to be rising on Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2020/11/08 Disco Queen!
    18 +2 Kylie Minogue - Magic #99 United States (+59)
    78 +8 Kylie Minogue - Say Something #138 United States (+52)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    Daniel L, Hyrulian, melodrama and 8 others like this.
  16. Fab news!! Disco really is doing so good.

17. I see the physicals boosted the singles in the chart nicely. Wish they added CDs as well and scammed her way into top 10 with one of the songs ddd

djessie, Daniel L, melodrama and 6 others like this.
  18. Since everyone's sharing their favorite tracks from Disco, I might as well share mine...
    • Magic
    • Miss a Thing
    • Real Groove
    • Monday Blues
    • Supernova
    • Say Something
    • Last Chance
    • I Love It
    • Where Does the DJ Go?
    • Dance Floor Darling
    • Unstoppable
    • Celebrate You
    • Till You Love Somebody
    • Fine Wine
    • Hey Lonely
    • Spotlight

mcuk, hollaa01, Daniel L and 28 others like this.
  19. I had a party at my place for Infinite Disco and it went down well with the casual listeners. Although I do want to see it again, sit down and properly watch it. Hoping it can be purchased again in future.

Day 3 of DISCO and Till You Love Somebody is now clicking with me.

#capitalistqueen

Kylie Minogue becomes shareholder in British streaming start-up Roxi'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technol...comes-shareholder-british-streaming-start-up/

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.