Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 736 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. The MHP and the Matis Segnini extended remixes are amazing. I also really like the non-stop mix of Disco.

LPT likes this.
  2. Does this not take away from streaming?

3. I do hope so! The Parlophone albums are long overdue some form of re issue.

4. Why limit it to one performance/medley? All down for a Xmas Medley to open the show and Disco performance when they count the votes.

P'NutButter likes this.
  5. It would be perfect. I hope this happens.

6. Billboard Dance/Electronic charts this week:

TOP DANCE/ELECTRONIC ALBUMS

2 1 -- 2 Disco - Kylie Minogue ( 1 ) Darenote

HOT DANCE/ELECTRONIC SONGS
    36 17 50 5 Magic - Kylie Minogue ( 17 ) Darenote
    43 18 -- 5 Say Something - Kylie Minogue ( 18 ) Darenote
    50 26 -- 2 Real Groove - Kylie Minogue ( 26 ) Darenote

P'NutButter and notofthisworld like this.
  7. I love that everyone tries to look like Chris Lowe circa August 1990

Vasilios likes this.
  8. William Baker

9. Sorry if this has already been covered but is the Infinite Disco remix of “In Your Eyes” a remix that was released officially? I love it. If not, does anyone know who’s responsible for it?

10. So, I compile my favorite tunes and post online for my lazy friends. This month I was very inspired by the disco ball hanging over the dark cloud known as 2020. Link to the show below if you’re into that sort of thing! :)

Seraphim, Juango and P'NutButter like this.
  11. All the Lovers-Say Something at Infinite Disco is the gayest of rights. I CRY.

12. Say Something with the House Gospel Choir was just wonderful,

Lupita, Wayne1978, hollaa01 and 5 others like this.
  13. Kylie presented Best Pop Release at the ARIA Awards.

I wish that she'd recorded a performance for the ARIA Awards—a medley of "Say Something" and "Magic" could've been fun.

14. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Found a parcel in my meter cupboard containing the vinyl, deluxe and cassette versions of the album. I don't know how I forgot about preordering those, of how long they've been sitting there!

15. You must have too much money!

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Haha my problem is that I'll splurge around pay day and then be scrimping a few weeks later. It's Kylie though. I had to.

17. Biff Stannard and Steve Anderson were the Musical Directors for Infinite Disco. The remixes were all exclusive for the show.

18. This gives me hope that the 6 (!) formats I still haven't received might still come.

19. I want Steve Anderson to re-produce her next album, like Stuart Price did for Aphrodite. Steve always knows how to do just the right little touches to elevate a song to the next level.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.