Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 739 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. mcuk, michaelhird, Alenko and 12 others like this.
  2. The Beatles (‘60s-‘00s) alone can match Kylie’s feat of five consecutive decades with a UK No.1 album.

Oh it's all to play for with album #19 in 2030. I can almost picture the journalists at Mojo absolutely DYING if Kylie snatched the 6 decade title first.
    Edit: Just realised they wouldn't be able to claim consecutively even if they did it. Double trouble!

3. Haven't Paul Weller and Bruce Springsteen done the same thing?

phoenix123 likes this.
  4. She's the first female artist.

5. I suppose I should keep my dreams of a John Mayer duet to myself then?

AfternoonsInUtopia and JasonJay like this.
  6. I'm obsessed with the Infinite Disco version of Love At First Sight. What a classic! and she always manages to reimagine it so flawlessly.

7. Really is such a fantastic achievement.

8. It truly is her best single. Completely encapsulates everything I love about Kylie: a playful, sexy sugar rush of a song that takes me higher every time.
    [​IMG]

9. The way the performance was just her dancers lounging around whilst she’s serenading them made me really emotional for some reason ddd

Mikal, hologram, AlmostFamous and 3 others like this.
  10. I like that Kylie doesn't have to do much on stage for her to really shine. Not too many performers have that power.

relby, Alenko, hollaa01 and 11 others like this.
  11. The F9 Mix of 'Say Something' is great bop.

12. [​IMG]

cuddle dungeon likes this.
  13. I keep coming back to Celebrate You, what a triumph that song is. The way her voice is so warm and embracing on it really is immaculate. There's nobody else in the game who can do that like her.

hollaa01, Txetxu, He and 10 others like this.
  14. Not at all. You should feel free to share these kinds of thoughts.

with a professional.

15. I think this may be her best sequenced album. It eases you into its world, kicks it into high gear and winds down so beautifully, ending on the touching note of Celebrate You. Real thought went into the journey of the album.

16. I...

relby, LPT and lushLuck like this.
  17. I still love the fact that during Infinite Disco, she only has her dancers from the Golden Tour during Last Chance, getting their own little moment.

So adorable.

hollaa01 likes this.
  18. With everyone unable to tour, I wonder if we’ll get more singles than we normally would to promote projects. Here’s hoping.

hollaa01 likes this.
  19. And videos - I need a video for Supernova and Last Chance...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.