Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 741 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I just bought a copy online, ridiculous shipping costs but I don’t want to risk not finding it anywhere and then it selling out!

2. Reading that Biff produced so many songs for DISCO that didn`t make the final cut, do we think/hope that we will get a repackage of the album next year? I mean, right before a tour could happen? I feel like a lot of artist that release albums this year will have to do "something" to refresh them since corona f*ckd up everything.

3. It was interesting to read that they’re still developing the Kylie musical idea.

Dancing, Say Something have a strong emotion behind them that would work well in a musical.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  4. So the songs Kylie is singing with Dua on Studio 2054 have been leaked in the Future Nostalgia thread:

Electricity/Real Groove/One Kiss

5. 8 leftover tracks isn't that much (especially for Kylie) but I'm all for a Side B EP (4 to 6 disco tracks, lengthier and moodier, that wouldn't fit the original album).

Nephilim likes this.
  6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'd call a companion EP "DISCO lite"

7. This is begging to be rereleased down the line as Infinite Disco with extra tracks and the performance as a second disc. Whether that’ll happen? I don’t see it at the minute.

8. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Please no more mentioning of T*ron E*erton or I’ll request Peter to ban the phrase.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  9. It is odd that there hasn't been a Kylie jukebox musical yet, everyone else seems to have had one.

10. Real Groove ft. Dua Lipa would be great as the single mix

hawkings24 and MrWonderfulPop like this.
  11. Maybe keep the spoilers in spoiler tabs?

12. I would kill for an expanded DISCO. Can’t get enough of this era.

13. [​IMG]

14. That Disco insta hologram is cute but a bit pointless.

15. It would have been better if it was a "dance with Kylie" rather than an apparition.

Tribal Spaceman and He like this.

16. Instagram touting this repetitive PS1-looking avatar with no face as some revolution. I have to laugh.

17. The Gay Times cover is STUNNING. The Instagram filter is very cute. I love how we keep getting fed.

18. I mean, the filter was never going to be anything but cute and inessential... it’s an Instagram filter.

19. What is Studio 2054?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.