Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 755 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Has it actually been confirmed if she's performing on Jonathan Ross on Saturday, or have the entirety of Twitter, including me, just convinced ourselves that she is? If it has been confirmed, do we know what she's performing?

2. pdf

pdf

a live IRL Infinite Disco

3. Is the 2021 calendar an online store exclusive? I normally get one for Crimbo but if it's just on her store I might end up getting it myself/

P'NutButter likes this.
  4. She was interviewed on a French talk show this evening (not physically) and she said the song she can’t stop listening to is Robyn’s Dancing On My Own. Taste!

5. I really love 'Hey Lonely'. I find it's the song I end up hearing in my head randomly during the day.

Yeah it's just on her store, but the quality overall is insanely better than her previous ones.

6. Righto, I'll get it myself then. my brother will have to actually put thought into my pressie this year. Poor ha.

7. Hey Lonely is great! A firm favourite of mine for sure.

8. I’m sad DiscoTV has ended, it was nice to put on every now and then.

9. Impressive staying power for the U.S

BILLBOARD TOP DANCE/ELECTRONIC ALBUMS:
    8 2 1 3 Disco - Kylie Minogue ( 1 ) Darenote

BILLBOARD HOT DANCE/ELECTRONIC SONGS:
    43 36 17 6 Magic - Kylie Minogue ( 17 ) Darenote
    49 43 18 6 Say Something - Kylie Minogue ( 18 ) Darenote

10. 12 year old me trying to convince my family just why Kylie is so amazing feels vindicated.

Vyrisus, P'NutButter, dell321 and 2 others like this.
  11. What does each of those numbers represent? I'm assuming the bolded number is the current week's placement, but the others?

johnoclock likes this.
  12. Yes bold is this week and then the previous weeks...the last number is the amount of weeks on chart and () *highest position.

johnoclock and HorseTears like this.
  13. It would be great if Disco can hold on to another place in the UK top 10 and make if for at least 4 weeks.

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  14. The official store have cancelled my long outstanding Blue Marble LP order as they aren't making any more. Poo.

Stopremix likes this.
  15. That's a bit rubbish to say the least.

Stopremix and Blaahh like this.
  16. My glow in the dark vinyl is arriving today. Exciting

17. Mine too! Can’t wait

Stopremix likes this.
  18. Currently at £22.84 on back order from Saturday on Amazon-not bad.

Blaahh and IEngineered like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.