Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 840 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I still don't understand why a music video for "Real Groove" wasn't filmed earlier, especially because a non-"Real Groove" music video has already been filmed. Why would you opt to film a music video for the next next single instead of one for the next single?

2. I don’t think we’re getting a video. And I don’t think it’s a good use of resources given that the Infinite Disco video is on YouTube in case someone wants a visual for the song.

It would make much more sense to restart the campaign in Feb/March with the next single.

hollaa01 likes this.
  3. Hoping for Last Chance as the next single.

SlowBurn and Timbo like this.
  4. If they did decide to go retro with Last Chance, they really need to commit and knock it out of the park with concepts, visuals, remixes, and delivery.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  5. I agree, I think it's an odd move, people talk about the Infinite Disco version but all the other DISCO songs have that version and in this day of social media and covid (new/different) content is everything....give us a video. It's one of the best songs on the album.

elektroxx likes this.
  6. I thought someone round here said a video was already in the can?

7. Last Chance is the most Disco song on Disco along with I Love It I think-not a bad thing though!!

8. Monday Blues for next single please.

(don't shoot the messenger)

9. I agree. The Infinite Disco version of "Real Groove" is cute, but at the end of the day, it's still just a live performance and that's not the same as a music video. I guess the other performances aren't on YouTube officially yet, but imagine if the next single has its Infinite Disco performance serve as its music video as well—that'd be so disappointing.
    [​IMG]

HMD, P'NutButter, Chris Lala and 3 others like this.
  10. The Real Groove Remix EP is INSANE!!! Brilliant remixes! Best of the era so far!

HMD, Wayne1978, TMI and 3 others like this.
  11. Kylie has some great videos but it’s not like her videos get amazing figures on YouTube.

A video seems like a waste of time when I would prefer those resources be used to do remixes, recordings, rerelease, planning next part of the campaign.

12. I stand by my opinion that it's needed and I believe we are getting one.

elektroxx likes this.
  13. This slaps because it leans into the original... groove.

This is unconvincing, because it doesn't. It's fighting the song. Plus, it sounds like something I imagine playing on a meth-filled Atlantis cruise ship around 2001.

14. I disagree. I was bored with the Cheap Cuts Remix but had to repeat the Claus Neonors one 5 times. What a rush! I could actually see Camille Grammer slut dropping in front of me.

15. Same; the Cheap Cuts mix is okay, certainly not bad, but the Claus one is doing something to me!!

16. TMI

TMI

These remixes are actually pretty good. And I'm often not into remixes.

17. These remixes are fire.

dan2die4 and lushLuck like this.
  18. The Claus Neonors Remix is amazing!

[​IMG]

michaelhird, Timbo, Ddarko77 and 9 others like this.
  19. iTunes sales are so low that the remix package is currently no 1 in the U.K. and Australia on the iTunes album chart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.