Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 897 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Yep. Playing now

2. Our house prefers the album version, single remix sounded tinny on the radio?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. I can barely tell the difference

lushLuck, SloMover and W2K like this.
  4. I love hearing it on the radio!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  5. Can't be long now until she announces it as the single surely??

ohaimanabu likes this.
  6. Talent stanning talent

7. Suddenly, "Spotlight (feat. Jade Twirlwall)" doesn't seem like such a ridiculous concept.

8. Disappointed it seems to have gone cold on this album - no sign of any rereleases or anything. Even the single is been sent to radio without Kylie mentioning it once. Seems strange not to keep things moving.

9. It’s natural to have a moment inbetween singles.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  10. I don't know it if makes a difference, but Steps are with BMG too and they have had their big news this week with an new album and new music video, So could be that they are just focusing there before Kylie again. Could well be wrong but just a theory.

11. Kylie's just having a break, let her rest a bit guys.

12. Exact!

I heard it's her Dad's 80th soon so she must be staying in Melbourne for that.

13. As I doubt we will get an official Initial Talk Remix this time, here's the next best thing

Amazing.

14. Fabulous, it's like you read my mind
    [​IMG]

15. Do you guys think the single edit of Dance Floor Darlin will be released next week?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  16. What a brilliant mix, are they a member on here?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  17. Possibly but why has the green vinyl 7" of Real Groove not even been released/dispatched - and we are already talking about single #4.
    Am I the only one scratching their head.

ohaimanabu and Elvenpath like this.
  18. The preorders are the release when it comes to vinyl.

19. I think it's fair to say that Dance Floor Darling is now the next single despite no official word from the lady herself, we have a new radio edit/single mix after all. As for the release of Real Groove, think that's to do with length of how long it is to make and distribute vinyl now days.

roborovsky likes this.
  20. I’m a bit confused too, but Real Groove already saw its online release... so I don’t really know what to think.

Overall I just want to workout while properly jamming to Dance Floor Darling’s single edit. I’m so happy it’s the next single. It should have been the lead imo.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021 at 3:09 PM
    R0B0TB0Y and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.