Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 898 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. This run of singles has been great and am very glad they got to Dance Floor Darling in the end!

2. I wonder if she'll record some performances of 'Dance Floor Darling' in Australia to be shown over here?

hollaa01 and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  3. That would be good if so and a possibility as well. Would be nice to have at least one TV promo for it.

ohaimanabu and hollaa01 like this.
  4. The thing is she's now on Single No. 4, which doesn't really need a big announcement. All the release really needs is for Kylie—or her social media manager—to post about its release on her social media accounts.

5. Well yes, just even this.

linum likes this.
  6. She should record a video similar to the I Should be so Lucky alternate video driving around Sydney, but this time driving around Melbourne.

7. billboard HOT DANCE/ELECTRONIC SONGS
    45.(32) real groove * 11 wks

8. "Dance Floor Darling" is a great choice for a single. Although, I was hoping for "Last Chance". I hope we get that before (I'm assuming) a re-release. Honestly, there are so many single choices though on this album. It's SO strong.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021 at 3:21 AM
    Jacques, hollaa01, ohaimanabu and 2 others like this.
  9. I resigned myself to Dancefloor Darling is the next single, even though it isn't one of my favourites I am clearly in the minority! haha...but come on Kylie, a change of tempo for the next. Either Last Chance or Supernova and all will be forgiven. Otherwise it will be Your Disco all over again.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  10. I feel like Last Chance or Supernova are too manic for radio tbh.

11. This video never gets old.

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  12. W2K

W2K

I'd say Last Chance is just about on the right side of "manic" for radio, Supernova crosses the line.

hollaa01 likes this.
  13. Monday Blues next please!

[very aware I am in the minority here]

Chris_P likes this.

14. If they totally re-did the entire recording, sure. It's just so shrill on the album. I was surprised at how much I loved the Infinite Disco performance. That's that Steve Anderson and Biffco magic. The lyrics feel ripe for some stupid TikTok thing. God, I hate that we have to think about that kind of shit now.

15. SBK

SBK

She's probably not going to reissue Disco until early Q4, so there's plenty of time for her to do the right thing and give Last Chance the summer single treatment it deserves.

W2K and actorandlyricist like this.
  16. I just want to see the Dance Floor Darling artwork to be honest

17. Yes, me too.

18. What do you like about the song?
    Just curious?

elektroxx likes this.
  19. I hope we get some sort of movement soon...

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  20. I just tried to tag WhereDoesTheDJGo to let them know that they forgot to post the single mix of Dancefloor Darling on Spotify and they're, apparently, no longer a member. I bet y'all were sliding some nonsense into their DMs.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021 at 1:24 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.