Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 913 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Kylie said she's setting up a home studio in Melbourne so I think that means she'll be there for a few more months at least.

I'd imagine she'll be back for summer in Europe, to escape winter in Melbourne.

2. They don't need to be in the same studio. Jessie can record her vocals in London, Kylie in Melbourne.

Anjoel40 likes this.
  3. Nobody’s saying they can’t work remotely - only as far as we know, as of yet that hasn’t happened.

Jessie usually works more collaboratively in the studio (where possible) with writers like James Ford, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see any studio work until they’re both in the same city, but remote sessions could just as easily materialise.

linum likes this.
  4. Jessie's manager confirmed the collab is not on Jessie's repackaged album so we can assume it has to be on DISCO2, unless it's on a future EP or single?

Elvenpath likes this.
  5. I’d probably shoot for a future release at this point, since I could see more than just a one and done collab between them by the time they make it into the studio.

Jessie and her usual team writing and producing some part of/an album with Kylie would be great.

Anjoel40 likes this.
  6. My literal 2 favourite things!!!

Sorry drag race and husband

7. Love this!

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  8. I would prefer the duet be more What's Your Pleasure, a bit darker, a bit more modern. I mean the song, not the album.

Wayne1978 and YourOwnThing like this.
  9. Biff is up to something going by his latest stories on Instagram, that instrumental sounds like something Kylie would definitely have on a re-release of Disco.

elektroxx, HMD, Stopremix and 5 others like this.
  10. I just heard, that snippet sounds fantastic!

HMD and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  11. I hope so from what I heard. Sounds great.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  12. Yes. It's very late 70s disco-funk and, I agree, it does feel very 'Kylie' too!

elektroxx and Stopremix like this.
  13. The more Kylie and Biff the better.

14. It sounds so damn good. Hope it’s for Kylie!

15. I Love It was and still is as it happens, a big favourite of me from Disco. Not to mention the magnificent Say Something. This makes me feel excited at the thought this!

hollaa01 likes this.
  16. I would still be up for a Disco Ballad. I hope the "reissue" has one.

17. That could be something rather special I think.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  18. Same. It’s a brilliant song.

19. That snippet sounds really good. Although it did give me Girls Aloud Tangled Up vibes, which is no bad thing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.