Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 931 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Yeah every female is putting on a leggy display and is XX years old, always.

lob0to, Jacques, Anjoel40 and 5 others like this.
  2. Still one of her finest live moments.

HMD, MrWonderfulPop and d2019 like this.
  3. Tomorrow would be a great day for Dance Floor Darling remixes to be dropped.

4. I need Kylie to pack these remixes onto a cd. It’s been a while since we’ve had one of those

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  5. Yes please!

6. Do we think there'll be a Dance Floor Darling 7" single?

7. That would be the only logical explanation as to why she still hasn't announced that "Dance Floor Darling" is the next single, despite it being sent to radio about a month ago.

AshtrayHeart likes this.
  8. With a single mix as well, it would be nice to get that physically.

9. I’m over it now and there’s literally a video shot for one of the tracks that hasn’t been released that was shot months ago, guessing she’s focusing on the repackage since she literally was snapped at a recording studio in Melbourne this week?

Juango likes this.
  10. Did that rumour that she’s shot a video come from SayHey? I’m always a little wary of taking information from that site and repeating it as fact.

lushLuck and hollaa01 like this.
  11. [​IMG]

HMD, Runawaywithme, AndrewX and 3 others like this.
  12. Guess we may well never know.

13. Any idea of who she was with in the studio in Melbourne? I'm thinking if it's not a home studio thing does that mean she's working with someone locally?

14. Everything started to go downhill in January. What a pity!
    I don't get how other artists can release a music video/do promo for each of their singles, but Kylie can't. I mean even flop artists with small fan bases do that.

elektroxx likes this.
  15. Let her have some downtime if she wants it. There's been a worldwide pandemic and she probably just thought that she wanted to spend some time with her family for a few months. She's a person, not a puppet for our entertainment.

16. I mean Kylie doesn’t actually have to do much to keep some momentum going. BMG could commission some remixes, stick a lyric video of Dance Floor Darling on YouTube, release the single edit etc.

hollaa01, elektroxx and Elvenpath like this.
  17. All would be most welcome.

hollaa01 likes this.
  18. Which is for BMG to do, not Kylie. I agree they could have done all that while she's taken a short break - but that's on them, not her.

19. Everything went downhill about a week after the album came out. Once they for that number 1 they gave up.
    She is active on social media so it’s hardly asking too much for her to tweet about her current single or post a cute Instagram for it.

elektroxx likes this.
  20. If BMG have signed her with a label services deal then Kylie/Darenote needs to sign off and contribute 50%.

Vasilios and Juango like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.