Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 975 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Did anyone try the Real Groove? I thought the Real Groove was lovely x

2. Every time that key change kicks in.

upload_2021-6-17_23-9-50.gif

mcuk, tylerc904, Grins and 23 others like this.
  3. It's amazing how damn catchy it is. At an earlier time in her career it would have been a big hit.

4. I genuinely believe that if handled correctly, "Real Groove" could've been Kylie's biggest hit in recent years, outperforming "Dancing"—if they'd issued a radio edit of the Studio 2054 remix instead of the original to radio thus making it the official single version, if they'd released the Studio 2054 remix on a Friday instead of on a Thursday that was also New Year's Eve, if it actually had a music video, preferably with Dua Lipa, etc. I know that all of this is hypothetical and there's no guarantee that it would've been a hit even if all of this happened, but it's fun to imagine.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    Blaahh, Grins, Wishlight and 9 others like this.
  5. It certainly deserved to be. It would have be nice to think that with an extra push it could have broke through. It doesn't hurt to dream.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  6. I think the album version of Real Groove is only okay tbh (like the rest of the album). The 2054 version is a significant improvement and the only version I listen to now (along with the IT mix if I’m in the mood).

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  7. Real Groove, is truly an moment.

8. Real Groove is my most played track from the album. And I would never have predicted that when I first listened to the album.

9. If I share a little secret, can you keep it?

Mine's Monday Blues.

Mainly for its lyrical content, which is probably the best since Dylan's Blowin' in the Wind

10. Monday Blues is my favourite too.

Staticboombox likes this.
  11. New Twitter rumour.

12. I’m… very much here for a Kylie and Miley collab so I hope that’s true.

Wayne1978 likes this.
  13. That's great.

I was joking. Though I don't have the same disdain for it that others do. My main issue with the song is regarding all the helium in the production. (I wish Sky all the best on their impending retirement.) I found it... infinitely more charming with Steve Anderson and Biffco's touch during Infinite Disco.

14. I hope it's true! and hopefully this time we'll get a music video, too.

Ralf Rotterdam likes this.
  15. I'd expect y'all to be able to distinguish when a rumor is stan fiction. As if Kylie would ever release a single titled "24/7 Open." That's an even worse fake title than "Sometimes I Get Tears."

Grins, webby686, Wishlight and 4 others like this.
  16. Kylie and Miley

I'm not sure if I will be up for that or not. I don't think it's needed.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. You'll get what your given.

actorandlyricist and Anjoel40 like this.
  18. Watch it be 'Kids (Y'all) 2021'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.