Kylie Minogue - Extension: The Extended Mixes (Dec 8)

I’d this is true colour me excited. A nice stop gap until her own era kicks off. It’s a win win for Kylie. She doesn’t have the pressure of having to promote this non stop since she is just a featured vocalist and if it is a hit she can add it to the digital version of the album and get a few extra sales.

Honestly, pretty much all of her DJ tracks/features have been pretty amazing, so I'm pumped. I mean, GBI, Sometimes Samurai, What Are You Waiting For, Really Don't Like You...

The actual lead is unlikely to be more than weeks away at this point, regardless of any initial intentions for this song - it will form part of the new era. Even if it's not the lead.

None of it really matters now that she's an album artist anyway.

Could be a bonus track and what is considered the lead is a solo song.

I remember when the somg with Sigala a few years ago was supposed to be a single and then that was cancelled because the album at the time turned out to be completely different (Golden).

So, it is likely to be related to the album even if no officially part of it.

Could be a bonus track and what is considered the lead is a solo song.

I remember when the somg with Sigala a few years ago was supposed to be a single and then that was cancelled because the album at the time turned out to be completely different (Golden).

So, it is likely to be related to the album even if no officially part of it.
I remember hearing Skirt - got excited - then we got Kiss Me Once.