Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2251 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. "Limbo" probably would've been the best choice. I like "Jump," but it doesn't exactly scream lead single. It's too subdued to be a lead single, but it's a great album track. And y'all already know that I'm not a fan of the Manic Street Preachers collaborations.

2. I think all of the potential choices would've been (relative) flops for Kylie's standards back then, and at least Some Kind Of Bliss gave us one of her best music videos ever, so we should appreciate it for that at the very least.

3. I love "Some Kind of Bliss." It clearly wasn't the right lead, but I genuinely don't think anything on the album screams lead single to me. And I love the album.

4. I feel Breathe could have been a good lead.

5. I think Did It Again was a great single choice and probably the best out of all of the songs to lead the campaign because it's such a great video and the remixes are great.

Womanizer, hollaa01 and Andrew like this.
  6. Take Me With You could have been her Frozen before Frozen. Especially after the success of Confide In Me. Imagine leading the campaign with that.

Adora Day, Shocked, elektroxx and 2 others like this.
  7. Breathe is one of her all time masterpieces.

Omul invizibil and johnoclock like this.
  8. The compromise was them allowing her to use 'Limbo' as the B-Side.

WhatKindOfKylie? and blod like this.
  9. That's a terrible compromise, tbh—because as it was already used as a b-side, it can't be a future single. I also hated how they did that with "Sweet Music." Basically, I hate whenever an album track is used as a b-side.

10. I lowkey hate how the B-Sides from the X era remind us of what an exceptional album X could have been. Not to mention the unreleased tracks, but I prefer not to think about them 'cause I get really mad when I do, ugh.

P'NutButter and Daniel_O like this.
  11. Sainsburys are stocking Kylie Cava. Quite a nice silver and aqua label colouring.

P'NutButter and AlmostFamous like this.
  12. I can't find anything about this online? I'm surprised she's going with cava of all sparkling options

13. My friend picked one up today and sent me the pic. Barcelona-bottled.

Wayne1978, P'NutButter, Jóga and 2 others like this.
  14. Cava >>> prosecco. She did the thing again! I'mma have to go hunting.

15. Such a waste, another worthy single choice I think.

16. That's strange, I heard that was doing Prosecco - unless that's coming later.

17. I was just scrolling through Kylie's YouTube channel and it's a low-key mess, tbh. Why has the MV for "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" been uploaded onto her channel four different times?

Womanizer and lushLuck like this.
  18. Hi all, I've decided to do an Infinite Disco World Tour concept, inspired by Kosmmik, and I'm (hopefully) gonna be uploading it to SoundCloud act by act. I have used live vocals and also audience cheering just to make it feel a bit more real considering how far away we are from any live event, but here is Act I - Infinite Disco

Once they're all uploaded I am gonna cobble together an album of just the songs without the audience noise, please enjoy and let me know what you think!

Ddarko77 and LovingDays like this.

19. It’s very rocky but not bad.

20. If she was a real bumpkin she would've done Cowboy Style, etc

Rei Ayanami and Mikey1701 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.