Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2252 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Seeing one of my faves cover another one of my faves definitely brightens up this Thursday morning for me!!

lushLuck and Staticboombox like this.
  2. Uno

Uno

She sounds good but she definitely sang that on auto-pilot.

3. This only just proves how underrated Kylie is as a singer and what she brings to a song that very, very few people can.

Obviously this woman is a very competent and trained singer but it's all a bit forgettable, wedding singer.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    Cowboystyle and Marquis like this.
  4. Always nice to see Kylie get paid tribute, not amazing performance, but still good!

P'NutButter likes this.
  5. I wonder if we hound Steve Anderson enough he'll upload a HQ 'You're The One' demo. It's not hurting anybody to get it out there seeing as we've had that crappy LQ version for years. (Also it would be nice for my upcoming rate...)

miller, Atletico, CasperFan and 2 others like this.
  6. This is the best recent live version. I love Kelly but man, that dragged.

Rei Ayanami likes this.

7. I've never seen this before

8. Remastered for its 30th birthday! And kudos to whoever has done it as they’ve done a great job:

9. Why does she always perform the album version?
    upload_2021-1-21_17-33-44.jpeg

Juango likes this.
  10. Now we have the KM’94 demos in good quality a LQ You’re The One is the big stand out in my Kylie rarities collection

11. I NEED a HQ song of this in my life!!

12. Just listening to Stop Me From Falling for the first time in so long and whew, the boppery!

13. Great song that, and still love the single cover too:
    upload_2021-1-21_19-37-41.png

14. blod likes this.
  15. OMG first time I’ve seen this too. I’m guessing it’s from around the Intimate & Live tour dates based on her look and the dancers. Her vocal is flawless.

16. Test me once! (had some fun with photoshop)

Attached Files:

Christo85, Booers, Jam and 2 others like this.
  17. No, this is...

18. This gives me tiny hope her performance of 'Victims' will one day appear and the 2004 performance of 'Too Far'. This is from the same night in 04...

19. I was in G-A-Y the night she sang Victims and all these years later I often wondered if I imagined it happened! It was so fabulous.

20. You HAVE TO Tweet this to her.

Ralf Rotterdam likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.