Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2269 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. That of course is very true sadly! Her best onscreen incarnation still being Charlene in Neighbours!

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  2. She looks stunning in the final scene of The Delinquents too, and the closest she looked as pop star Kylie in it too.

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  3. Her finest acting moment is the 'I love the look on his face when he's just about to...'.

4. Yes that bleached hair did not suit her much (or was it a wig)..... at least it inspired Michael to write Suicide Blonde!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  5. It especially didn't look great in the scenes when she's not very well too!

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  6. Can’t I even shit in peace??‽!

7. I am sorry if it is posted already, but youtube just autoplayed this mashup of 911 and Can't Get You Out Of My Head and I was not ready for the serve this was. I mean... the transition. The chorus. I am ascending. Kylie proving once again how influential she is for the pop world.

8. Strange that on a Japanese tour she didn't do 'Turn it into love' her huge '10 weeks at number one' hit.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. Talking of Kylies films (Id agree Delinquents is the best of a bad bunch) I finally watched Swinging Safari (it's free on Prime video in the U.K.) and it is not good. I loved the idea they were going for (the bad taste seventies) but Kylie really did look awful in it and the film was just bad.

11. Street Fighter was a career highlight.

12. I wouldn't say that Swinging Safari is a good film, but I really enjoyed it—for a specific scene featuring Jacob Elordi mainly.

13. I need to watch it for Guy Pearce alone, first time he has graced speedo's since Neighbours but honestly her best performance is her death in San Andreas, screaming 'Get Outta My Way' before taking a fatal fall.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  14. Only in the same way Glad to be alive was a career highlight.

15. I wondered that too!

16. Yes Delinquents does remain her best. To think David Bowie was originally involved. Considering she started off as an actress her filmography has been pretty poor. With just one film where she has been the lead. Even after Holy Motors in 2012 she followed this up with a cameo in San Andreas. I don't actually know if she is a good actress.

17. Nice mini lookback at the early days.

18. I thought she was actually alright when she was in Doctor Who. However her styling was terrible. She played the character as if she was 18 but her hair made her look 60.

[​IMG]

19. Her best acting roles are:
    Neighbours
    Delinquents
    Hayride to hell
    Moulin Rouge
    Holy Motors (!)
    San Andreas (!!)

20. her pop videos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.