Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2304 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Got To Be Certain is also my favourite 80s Kylie's single, closely followed by the criminally underrated Wouldn’t Change A Thing!

Of course, this would be totally different if Turn It Into Love had been released globally as it deserved to be. Her greatest 80s and still one of her all time best. And that is that on that!

2. I love Got To Be Certain.

Bit I'm always partial to a Never Too Late.

3. Never Too Late is my personal favourite

4. I'm not a fan of the music but the amount of lewks she serves in the video for Never Too Late are enough to fill a Night Of A 1000 Kylie's runway on Drag Race.

A hidden gem of 80s Kylie is Getting Closer, the b-side to the pre-PWL Locomotion single. Its a great little bop that would have sounded great on her debut. The PWL "UK Mix" is garbage though.

actorandlyricist and Wayne1978 like this.
  5. I love Getting Closer.

That high "closer" really does it for me.

Mikey1701 and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  6. Getting Closer (Oz Mix especially) is seriously good.

7. It's my big 30 today, so thought being WhatKindOfKylie?, had to of course have a new celebratory appropriate avatar, and thus gone for something from the first single that I was around in real time (if not to enjoy of course back then!), the iconic Shocked! Been a fan since 12 and she's more of an icon to me than ever and her music has been here for good times and bad. Long may she reign.

Womanizer, blod, IEngineered and 16 others like this.

8. A birthday message from the great lady herself to one of the loveliest members on here. Have a great day!

blod, P'NutButter, Christo85 and 3 others like this.
  9. Thank you, that's very lovely of you-and Kylie!

idratherjack likes this.
  10. Thank you!!

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  11. Happy 30th! One day later and we'd have had the same birthday (although definitely not the same age)

It's a lovely feeling when you've spent more than half your life with a favourite artist.

IEngineered and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  12. Thank you very much! And it sure is, Kylie has been a constant presence with her music, long may it continue too.

Christo85 likes this.
  13. Huge happy 30th birthday @WhatKindOfKylie? one of the nicest kylie fans on here, enjoy!

14. Very kind of you-thank you!!

15. Happy birthday @WhatKindOfKylie?, you absolute icon! I will listen to What Kind Of Fool in your honour!

WhatKindOfKylie? and Christo85 like this.
  16. Amazing!! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays. I hope you are having a wonderful day so far.

All the love and light to you.

X

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  18. Thanks everyone, legends and sweethearts, all of you! x

Mikey1701 likes this.
  19. Agree 100%. A rare specimen, to be exhibited, archived, and treasured.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.