Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2305 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Thanks everyone, legends and sweethearts, all of you! x

Mikey1701 likes this.
  2. Agree 100%. A rare specimen, to be exhibited, archived, and treasured.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  3. That's so lovely,
    [​IMG]

4. These past messages are making me feel all Smiley Kylie!
    Love to all the Lovers!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  5. Amen to that.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. I heard an advert for a Radio 2 special about a jazz festival (Cheltenham Jazz Festival?) and they mentioned contributions from famous fans, and the sound bite was almost definitely Kylie. I think it was on tonight, for anybody interested!

7. WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  8. A belated happy birthday to you too!

Mike and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  9. Thank you very much!

10. Alok is releasing a horrible remix of Can't Get You Out of My Head next month. Homophobia at its finest.

11. Oh dear. I must admit I hate these mostly depressing modern day updates of classic pop songs.

12. The worry is that if one of these becomes a hit then the subsequent tour version ends up a hybrid arrangement of it.

Womanizer likes this.
  13. Oh dear. Let's hope not.

14. I really need the next Can't Get You Out of My Head tour arrangement to go off as hard as possible, something bombastic like the Kiss Me Once tour version would be great.

15. It's very sunburnt British tourist during an Ibiza sunset.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  16. I was playing Can't Get You Out Of My Head the other day, and although it's not my favourite Kylie single/song, there's no denying it's classic status and has aged very well. Would love a 7" vinyl of it for it's 20th anniversary later in the year.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    AfternoonsInUtopia likes this.
  17. I actually quite like the arrangement, tbh. It's the male vocal that I can't get behind—I do appreciate that they didn't change the pronouns for the cover though. I wouldn't mind Kylie using a similar arrangement sometime in the future, but I can't imagine it'd be the arrangement that they use during the Disco tour when it eventually happens.

18. I hate this trend of saying something's a remix when it's a cover. A remix should contain some element of the original material, non?

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  19. The original artist, at a push.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.