Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2310 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Going back to late 90s Kylie now, and very much enjoying this:

Juango likes this.
  2. Fragile was playing in baggage claim at LAX last year when I was picking up my husband and I wouldn't trade that bizarre experience for anything. Next!

Princeuk, Womanizer, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  3. Can you say iconic?

Princeuk, Womanizer, lob0to and 2 others like this.
  4. God, come to the conclusion that Cowboy Style honestly might be one of my favourite songs of all time. Nothing gives me the feeling that song gives me. It’s such a shame that era in her career is paid dust..

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  5. I know right. It's an awesome track.
    And the Fever tour version of it is a total cool bop.

Total shame as Impossible Princess is my favourite Kylie Album. Maybe the lack of commercial success is a reason why.

AbSynth and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  6. Cowboy Style, is genius.

7. If anything, I'd say that Impossible Princess is probably one of her best represented eras, particularly live. It's probably the album that has had the most album tracks played live during tours that weren't supporting Impossible Princess.

8. Tracks like Too Far, Breathe and Cowboy Style are long overdue a live outing again.

9. Most bizarre is Fever, her biggest selling album globally, and 6 of the 12 songs have never been performed live (as far as I’m aware).

10. I think that's about right, and most of course on the KYLIEFEVER2002 tour.

11. The fact 'Love Affair' wasn't a single is painful enough, but then the fact it wasn't performed on tour, or a decade later on the Anti Tour... bloody criminal.

12. Disco Down, was the most robbed Anti Tour moment for me!

elektroxx and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  14. Ooops, shows show long ago I've seen this then!

15. It's such a shame that she paid half of Fever dust during KYLIEFEVER2002 and then again during the Anti Tour, aside from the inclusion of "Tightrope."

16. And still people/clickbaity articles refer to Fever album tracks as "obscure". There's actual platinum selling #1 singles out there that fewer people own than own a copy of "Love Affair".

17. It doesn’t actually bother me too much that she did with KYLIEFEVER2002 because she spent so much time including more deep cuts instead. I mean, she did Limbo and many other Deco tracks!

moorje likes this.
  18. I was impressed by the amount of deepcuts that she included, but I still would've liked the inclusion of "Love Affair."

19. Scooby Doo stans won

20. Until today I thought she was singing "Me love les sex, me lo-o-o-ove..."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.