Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2351 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Voodoo is amazing and one day you WILL all understand.

HorseTears likes this.
  3. Voodoo is better than all of Disco, facts are facts.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  4. Imagine being this wrong.

5. The only wrong people here are those who do not see the perfection of Voodoo.

TurnItIntoLove and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  6. If you had mentioned (mostly) any other track, then fair enough. But Voodoo sounds unfinished, the production is crap, and the vocals are awful.

RRS and elektroxx like this.
  7. Yeah, Voodoo is... not great.

HorseTears and elektroxx like this.
  8. You're The One, will always be the best unreleased Kylie song for me.

9. I'm in the Mood for Love, Loving You, Spell of Desire (and Ruffle My Feathers if it is actually unreleased?)

10. One of my favourite unreleased songs is Lose Control, however I prefer the production on the Kish Mauve version as it has more oomph.

blod likes this.
  11. It's...a demo. Of course it sounds unfinished.

12. My Top 5 favorite unreleased Kylie songs would probably "Fall For You," "Lose Control," "Loving You," "Trippin' Me Up" and "Waiting 4 The Sun."

13. And yet you claim it sounds better than a fully mastered and produced album? Hmm.

14. Yep, you got it.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  15. RRS

RRS

Imagine if she just dropped a collection full of these completed to perfection. I’d die right there on the spot. To be fair she could pop loads of them out with what she has squirrelled away. Stick them on multi format and make a fortune!

16. I'd snap them all up that's for sure!!

17. My holy grail of unreleased Kylie is the full vocal demo of Do You Dare? What I'd give to hear it...

18. Rob

Rob

Fall for You is probably her best unreleased track, it's a real shame it doesn't include another verse.

I still have no idea if Excuse My French or When the Cat's Away are actually Kylie but they're also worthy of being mastered and released.

19. The version of 'Voodoo' that is available is a shoddy demo put together with the stems. The full Pro Tools set is out there so hopefully some person with the software can make a better more finalised version.

'Spell Of Desire' has always been my favourite unreleased track.

RRS, IEngineered and heartmightmelt like this.
  20. The leaked demos of "Excuse My French" and "When The Cat's Away" were both sung by Mia J. No idea if Kylie ever recorded them, tbh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.