Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2360 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I miss the days of browsing through Music week in WH Smith to pick up little titbits of pop info.

4Roses, Princeuk, acl and 2 others like this.
  2. That's a new one to me. Rick Nowells... that would have been "Whenever You Feel Like It", right?

3. Spinning Around, is for the greatest comeback single of all time. A Kylie classic I never ever tire of.

4Roses, Princeuk, Womanizer and 2 others like this.
  4. I dreamed of having a Music Week subscribtion so many times back then.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  5. I may be wrong, but didn’t they write it with her in mind and she turned it down…?

6. I remember reading this somewhere as well.

Disco Down likes this.
  7. Shame too if so, it would have suited her to a tee I think.

8. Playing perhaps the most unloved album of Kylie's long career:
    [​IMG]

And loving every minute of it! Well, perhaps not quite My Secret Heart...

9. Amazing album!

10. Glad you agree! Also spawned to of Kylie's best ever B-sides/bonus tracks for me as well:

11. Happy 29th Birthday to this absolute banger from Ms Minogue and PWL….. Nice to see her acknowledge it on socials today too! My first listen to it was on the chart rundown on a coach travelling back from a holiday in the south of France as a kid - I was blown away despite the intermittent reception and was so glad when she appeared and did a live vocal on TOTP….. however it’s the video that really cemented my love for the track!

12. Kylie mentioning What Kind Of Fool?? Now this I like to see!! Happy birthday!

13. Happy birthday to my all time favourite Kylie single! What I wouldn't give to hear it live in concert...

14. What an moment that would (if only) be!

burntoutcar and idratherjack like this.
  15. Wigs would be flying if Kylie ever did play it live!

16. That and Word Is Out, will NEVER be done live by Kylie. Alas.

17. Word is out will probably get an airing when we eventually get Kylie the swing album for KM40 with Jools and his band.

18. She did do Word Is Out once I think on Anti Tour so we might hear it some day live again.

19. Does anyone have this pic in good quality?

31kcuk7mypL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200__2.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.