Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2371 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I loved it! It made my day at work much better. Scott Mills betting people don’t even remember it and me singing along to every word…

2. Wow, that's a turn up for the books them ever playing that! Very cute.

Wayne1978 and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  3. All I Wanna Do Is Make You Mine is better than Especially For You, always.

Dr Pop, Chris_P, Andsov and 5 others like this.
  4. I do think I prefer it these days to the A-side gotta say.

ManilaChinchilla and Wayne1978 like this.
  5. Low bar to clear, but yeah. Honestly it's better than half of Enjoy Yourself.

Vasilios likes this.
  6. I've just finished listening, what pure and utter joy. I loved every minute, especially the montage to some of the songs from cast members.

It was nostalgia at it's best.

7. Kylie had had her first viral TikTok video with that Abba video she posted getting over 2m views already. Hopefully this will inspire her to be a little more creative on the platform.

8. Agreed. It’s like a Grease pastiche done very well. Love that Jason regularly performs it live in his shows too.

9. That's cool he does that.

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  10. If anyone is looking to buy Kylie - Fever 20th Anniversary Vinyl, get pre ordering with a store. They are ONLY selling it in-store!

Message from HMV.
    The Manchester Arndale have none left, but managed to get one from somewhere else. Reserve people!

Wayne1978 and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  11. All I wanna do is make you mine belongs in hell alongside Cancel, Absolutely anything and Chiggy wiggy. Even Jason's wretched I'm doing fine is better.

Brother Louie likes this.
  12. When Kylie had BUDGET, a fourth single too to boot!

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  13. Thanks for the heads up, wish the vinyl along with all her others could be re issued properly!

blaze_dave likes this.
  14. A vinyl pressing of Impossible Princess is a must. According to Reddit chat a number of independent labels have approached BMG for permission but have been refused.

Is it true that Kylie gets the rights to all her Decon material next year? If so I'm hoping that there's a plan for next year. Until then there are unofficial vinyl pressings on the internet.

blaze_dave and blod like this.
  15. HMV Westfield only had 22 copies allocated and they are all reserved for different customers. Mess.

Edit: Fopp Covent Garden had 40 and same story.

Womanizer and blaze_dave like this.
  16. I've given up getting it to to be honest!

AndrewX likes this.
  17. How limited is this release even? How dumb is it to do a limited release of an already rare title? Just make Fever readily available already!

Womanizer and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  18. I don't think we will ever get a widespread physical production of back catalogue releases. The demand for physical releases for any artist is limited.

19. What about the tracklist of Kylie - Fever 20th Anniversary ? Is it just the Fever album and no bsides ? What about CIMW ?

20. Spice Girls, Britney, Janet and Mariah beg to differ!

YourLeadSinger, Daniel L and hownee like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.