Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2385 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. SBK

SBK

They've just lightened the silver version.

Adora Day likes this.
  2. I don’t want to order from her site because I want the cassette as well and I’m not paying for shipping twice. Grrr this is frustrating.

3. Caved in and bought the silver vinyl from her store, I dither too much sometimes and miss out! Not enough Kylie vinyl available, so glad to see her most iconic album is getting a proper vinyl release at long last. I stayed clear of the rest on the store though.

idratherjack and Adora Day like this.
  4. SBK

SBK

Cassettes will be on Amazon once they make them live.

5. Don’t get why the Amazon one is unavailable

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  6. But is it the same?

7. SBK

SBK

Same what? There's only one cassette?

8. Are the silver versions not exclusive to her store and everywhere else they’re white? The Australian version looks clear. I want silver really. I’ve already got a white Fever.

9. SBK

SBK

The silver vinyl is exclusive to her store, there's only one cassette in the UK as far as I'm aware and its this one;
    upload_2021-10-1_9-57-7.png

roblognick likes this.
  10. Ah, OK. Thanks.

I’ve ordered then, and got the CGYOOMH white t-shirt with the red lips and the silver vinyl.

11. Amazon, are notorious these days with slow pre order links!

Adora Day likes this.
  12. She must have seen my post last night ha! Ordered the silver and I’m so excited to finally own this album on Vinyl, missed out in the Sainsbury’s days so this is a great way to start the weekend!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  13. Silver sold out in exactly 69 minutes!

Stopremix and SBK like this.
  14. WOW! Glad I got it then.

15. Ugh sold out omg. Is this the same edition that went up for preorder a few weeks ago on a few different sites? Some reason I thought it was 2LP.
    Hope she restocks.

16. SBK

SBK

Nah, the silver is exclusive to the merch store, white vinyl everywhere else.

Unlikely to get any more - unless they've got some already pressed which is unlikely I think, they'd be on sale surely? Pointless sitting on them when its out in 2 weeks.

Jacques likes this.
  17. Silver matches the CD of the actual release but white goes better overall with the aesthetic of the era!

I’m trying to convince myself that I’m not upset that I missed out on the silver vinyl.

Stopremix and VivaForever like this.
  18. I have the silverr vinyl in my basket but they don't ship to italy? It says it can't be shipped to my address.

19. SBK

SBK

Because its sold out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.