Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2386 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Yeah I was thinking that, weird it's still in my card. Oh well, I already have the white one so I'll live.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  2. Oh FFS, I've just realised I didn't update my card details on that bloody Shop.Pay app and now it's taken my order with an old credit card. PANIC!

3. This can't be sold out. What fuckery is surrounding this damn Fever vinyl? Are they trying to get people to panic buy frome every link that goes live just to eventually find this in every retailer in the next few weeks?

Stopremix and Shuey like this.
  4. It sold out so I guess it was fairly priced for the market.

Voicething likes this.
  5. When the world ends, there will be cockroaches, Keith Richards, and biyearly limited edition Fever vinyls.

As long as I can get the white vinyl, I’m okay with it. I’d have preferred the silver, but any port in a storm!

Wayne1978 and Hudweiser like this.
  6. Finally the true meaning of Cant Get You out of My Head has been revealed.

VivaForever likes this.
  7. Amazon link seems to be working now for anyone who wants the white version/missed out on her website.

8. Fever white vinyl and the cassette up for pre-order at Assai in the UK (£21 for the cassette though, oof).

9. I got the silver and white vinyl.

Kylie - I am poor!

Wayne1978 and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  10. Wait for the 10 versions of the Disco re-release. Then watch as another 10 cassette variations go live at the end of release week and sell out while we down under folk still sleep.

11. I can't believe Fever is 20 already. For me, not a perfect album, but undeniably a moment.

12. SBK

SBK

Well, to be fair they aren't releasing those for ~the fans~ its to secure that UK chart position...

13. Weird that Amazon has the white vinyl listed for October 29.

14. Or 50 cents and a couple hours’ work for a used cassette I can tape over and print a card for, thus also allowing me to include Tightrope and use the deluxe edition art.

Hmm. Tough choice.

jakeyfw and rawkey like this.
  15. For extremely limited editions they should make it you have to answer a question only a fan would know within a certain amount of time.

Jacques, linum, enhanced CD and 10 others like this.
  16. Ah, but taste though!

linum likes this.
  17. I was sad I missed the silver vinyl until I saw the price tag… no regrets there!

MORE than thrilled that I’ve finally been able to get the white vinyl at an affordable price though. What a great addition to my collection that will be!

18. “What is the fifth word of the second verse of the B-side to Love at First Sight?”

Gioroll, blaze_dave, Shuey and 2 others like this.
  19. or like "What track lyrically is referenced in 'In Your Eyes'?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.