Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2387 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. “out” based on the fact that the b-side for all the fever singles was a live version of Love at First Sight!

What did I win?

jakeyfw, IntoTheBlue and VivaForever like this.
  2. A like and a quote.

3. The Fever music videos have been "remastered" in HD: https://lnk.to/KylieMinogue_HDMusicVideos
    I mean... it's nice to have Love at First Sight in the original aspect ratio again but how did these get signed off?

4. SBK

SBK

Have they?
    upload_2021-10-1_14-33-31.png

In your eyes says its HD but looks like its just been stretched up. Pixels upload_2021-10-1_14-36-20.png upload_2021-10-1_14-36-20.png

5. Uno

Uno

Kylie really hates her American fans, releasing the vinyl at 4AM!

Stopremix, AndrewX, andiemal and 3 others like this.
  6. They have for the other three but they’re just bad upscales

Nephilim likes this.
  7. SBK

SBK

Yeah, disappointing.

8. Island

Island Staff Member

I mean…. These are the worst songs on the album.

I’ve grown to like Fever more over time but it’s probably somewhere around 4 and 5 on my favorite Kylie albums.

9. SBK

SBK

I find Fever more consistent than Light Years was.

I do love Love Affair.

10. It is sold out everywhere, this is a nightmare.

11. Right, I missed it again and I'd prefer not to import it as it'll take at least a month to get here if not more.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  12. The white vinyl can be ordered on Amazon US:

13. Awkward that the link to "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" has the highest resolution of 360p.
    I think that they were meant to link to this upload:

I've said it before and I'll say it again—Kylie's YouTube channel is a low-key mess.

blaze_dave and cometomyparty like this.
  14. Uno

Uno

You are the mother I never had, the sister everybody would want. You are the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person.

15. Got the silver vinyl this morning (23 pounds in shipping!) But artists putting up limited editions that sell out in an hour (without any prior announcement) is getting a little tired. I have missed out on some cool CD´s and LPs in the past because they were gone before I even knew about them.

I feel sorry for people in the US, Australia etc who were fast a sleep when the vinyl went up for sale. At least the white one should be somewhat more widely available.

blaze_dave, P'NutButter and drewsky like this.
  16. Fever remains just… amazing. Iconic, brilliant, show stopping etc etc. It feels effortless.

Mr.Arroz, mpl, nikkysan and 10 others like this.
  17. I can’t wait to have my Light Years vinyl finally partnered with its Fever counterpart.

18. According to the Official Sotre:
    LP Tracklist

Side A:

1. More More More
    2. Love At First Sight
    3. Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
    4. Fever
    5. Give It To Me
    6. Fragile
    Side B:
    1. Come Into My World
    2. In Your Eyes
    3. Dancefloor
    4. Love Affair
    5. Your Love
    6. Burning Up
    It's not clear the version of CIMW. Silver LPs (one with signed litho) already sold out !

19. I ordered from Amazon US after it was sold out on the official site.

There best be a anniversary vinyl release for both Body Language and X when we get there.

IEngineered and xOJakeXo like this.
  20. Not her promoting the vinyl again when it has been sold out for hours

Me being delusional, I am going to hope this means a restock is coming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.