Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2400 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Be great if it could stay top ten

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. Indeed, should hopefully stay at least top 20.

Adora Day likes this.
  3. SBK

SBK

It's not going to add many more sales, so I expect between 20 and 30 by Friday.

4. HMD

HMD

So the silver vinyl was indeed limited.

5. Flawless. The greatest Kylie single that never was, in my opinion.

LightYears, mcuk, phoenix123 and 17 others like this.
  6. SBK

SBK

Agreed. If this isn't a featured moment on the Disco tour when it eventually happens. I'll be asking for my money back.

mcuk, Pink Frost, djstewartt and 2 others like this.
  7. I was re-reading old Kylie threads and I was surprised to see that some of y'all expected the Abbey Road Sessions version of "On A Night Like This" to chart on the Singles Charts instead of just being a promotional tool to promote The Abbey Road Sessions.

YourOwnThing likes this.
  8. She’ll pay it dust, we’ll get Love At First and Spinning Around and we will deal.

9. Anyone having a problem with the silver “Fever” vinyl? Mine doesn’t play.

10. Like at all?!

11. A bit late to mark the 30th anniversary of Let's Get To It but here is a mix of Word Is Out. I never liked this single but under the original production is quite a good song....I have played around quite a bit with the instrumentation - I hope you enjoy!

P'NutButter likes this.
  12. A moment indeed, that video was serving lead single budget! And for the final single as well. Fever really was Kylie's big pop girl era. My least favourite of the Fever singles.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  13. Still amazed the whole Fever era never made me a Kylie stan! That of course, was to come a year later with this:
    [​IMG]

Slow, of course.

14. The white Fever vinyl is sold-out at both Warner Music Australia & JB Hi-Fi.
    Does this mean it could chart somewhere on the ARIA charts?

15. Still so happy at last have that iconic artwork on vinyl!

lushLuck, Stopremix, HMD and 3 others like this.
  16. Happy birthday to the greatest album of all time. 24 years ago, the album that inspired my avatar was released.

17. #6 Fever re-entry ARIA Charts

Well done Kylie.

18. It is the number one of my Kylie LP rankings.

Womanizer, Juango and craiggci like this.
  19. Very impressive.

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.