Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2416 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Wonder if it will reach an new peak this year.

2. currently in Oz.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  3. I will never not love this clip

Highlights being the character from the League of Gentlemen at 0:50 and the woman adjusting her hair and sighing at 1:20.

4. Oh dear, poor Kylie!

5. They didn't deserve her.

6. Few are worthy.

idratherjack likes this.
  7. It's begun. I wonder if it has a chance at Top 20 this year.
    It's so strange seeing a Kylie performance with such minimal production.

8. Yeah, but that's typical around that sort of era. It was mainly just the stage and the artist.

elektroxx likes this.
  9. That performance is particularly hard to watch for us Spanish fans. That crowd is a literal nightmare filled with right wing politicians.

10. ddd not Kylie performing for the PP higher-ups on forum dot popjustice dot com! A reverse "Viaje al centro de la tele" warholian expedition.

DoggySwami, HMD and Jóga like this.
  11. It is a very Britney sounding song so it wouldn't surprise me.

iveivan likes this.
  12. Can't believe it's been 6 years today, since this slice of Stock Aitken Waterman vintage pop realness added to an Kylie Christmas original gem was released:

And still my go to version as well.

13. Is there any possibility that the Christmas 2016 show was recorded? The setlist was a bit more exciting than the 2015 one.

14. As far as am aware it wasn't. Would love to be proved wrong though.

15. There a few cameras at the 2016 shows but I'm guessing they may have been for Kylie's personal archives as I don't think there were enough to do a full broadcast edit.

P'NutButter likes this.
  16. I'm grateful for the bootleg audio from that show. 'Silent Night' always seemed odd as an encore track.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.