Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2438 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Oh my god, you are so right! It’s a direct lift of the melody. It’s shameless!

burntoutcar likes this.
  2. Haha I just did the same thing and listened to it and it totally is! Ru is a huge Kylie fan, he spoken about her a lot on his podcast and even tweeted how much he loved Disco when it came out.

burntoutcar likes this.
  3. He needs to get La Kylie on Drag Race Down Under Season 2 complete with a Night Of 1000 Kylies runway and a Kylie lip sync if he wants anyone to watch that spin off ever again!

blod, burntoutcar and Cowboystyle like this.
  4. I’m still in shock there wasn’t a night of 1000 Kylies on the first season, I just assumed, especially when she was announced as a guest that was a given! Seems strange when they did Madonna and Michelle on the US version and did Celine on the Canadian version. To be fair they’d need something, I didn’t even manage to ever finish Drag Race Down Under season 1…

Juango and Mikey1701 like this.
  5. So how would everyone drag up for Night Of A Thousand Kylies?

Me?

[​IMG]

6. Good call! Iconic look but not too obvious. I’ve never really thought about it but maybe one of her Fever era award ceremony outfits. The white Head catsuit would definitely be the Nothing Really Matters kimono of the show so that’s a definite no no. The 2 Hearts video look is a pretty iconic look too but not very brand Kylie…

Txetxu and burntoutcar like this.
  7. For me it would have to be this outfit:
    [​IMG]

It’s probably my favourite ever Kylie look. She looked so fucking cool with the architectural details and that slicked back bop.

8. I'd go as Kyborg, or in the Hand on Your Heart video dress and have it tear away into each of the colours.

9. In theory, I'd love to serve one of the Jean Paul Gaultier couture looks from KYLIEX2008, but in reality, I'd probably go for a gold cowl neck halter top and gold hotpants a la the "Spinning Around" MV.

burntoutcar likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

roblognick, Cowboystyle, HMD and 5 others like this.
  11. This!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  12. Put Yourself In My Place astronaut suit that you strip out of gradually on the runway.

13. I second this, @Vasilios.

14. Why choose just one?

15. this is fun, I’d maybe go as
    [​IMG]
    and have the hat blow off as I get to the end of the runway (somehow)
    [​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. This would be me:
    [​IMG]

AlmostFamous, Mikal, Indigo and 6 others like this.
  18. Only one look for me

[​IMG]

Street walker realness.

19. Maybe there’s hope for #K35 ! A new book!

Mr.Arroz, LPT, Island and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.