Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2505 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I agree. Whether we like it or not Kylie is nearing a point where she might decide to take a step back from music and not be so active. So whilst she’s at it I want her to be at the top of her game.

And she achieved that with Disco. So long may it continue.

Daniel L and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  2. Call me a cynic, but that's the minimum and the maximum I'd set my expectations for.

3. Yeah I agree, I really don’t see it being much more than that. That would actually be enough as well, to be honest. A nice end to the show.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  4. I also think she's still thirsty for those #1 debuts in the UK and Australia, which are mostly obtained because the men of London, Manchester, Sydney and Melbourne buy multiple formats.

I hear what you're saying though. I feel like "X" was a good combination of Kylie giving us commercial songs, but she also threw in some other sounds too.

I just hope the next album, Kylie allows the songs to breathe properly. There's nothing scary about the odd 5 mins song.

HorseTears likes this.
  5. I just love Miss Minogue so much. That's all I have to say.

6. That seems the perfect ending for Neighbours if true.

ModeRed, Wayne1978 and Juango like this.
  7. Yeah, I had a strong feeling that the final episode would end with them moving back to Ramsay Street.

8. It's worth keeping in mind that since that scene is a location shoot on the cul-de-sac, it'll be presumed to leak, there could be more interior/sound stage scenes shot under more controlled conditions.

9. Perfect blending.

d2019 likes this.
  10. I hope Kylie continues to do both standard and extended album formats. I’m surprised more artists don’t do it.

11. Yes, be so up for an extended option of the next album again.

RRS, WhereIsTheFeeling and Anjoel40 like this.
  12. This ultra camp classic album track was crying out for a remix - I went quite retro so hope you enjoy this mix. Would love to hear this properly if she ever gets round to Anti Tour 2 someday!

Wayne1978 and P'NutButter like this.
  13. One boy girl is a classic. I remember playing Rhythm of Love CD into the ground, and One boy girl got a lot of play in my house! My poor parents!

14. And that rap section is now of course ICONIQUE :-)

Cowboystyle, linum and burntoutcar like this.
  15. My mind immediately went to this:

In this case, the character hadn't been seen on the show for 22 years and Nick Berry had left acting altogether nearly a decade prior, so it was the perfect way to include him without having to bring him into any wider storylines or interact with anybody. Makes sense to do something similar here, especially as the show is ending anyway.

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  16. I think the "rumour/fan fiction" story of Scott & Charlene arriving in Ramsay St as the new owners of the "Robinson" house make sense - literally a few words and they turn the key and own his childhood home as one of the last scenes. Full circle.

HolyWater likes this.
  17. I wish Anne Charleston (Madge) was in Melbourne and not Ireland…. imagine seeing Madge & Charlene together…

Wayne1978 and actorandlyricist like this.
  18. Madge is dead though…

19. Since when did that ever stop soap writers?

Juango, linum and actorandlyricist like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.