Kylie Minogue - General Discussion | Page 2506 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Haaaarold!

2. Oh yeah!
    Forgot about that!
    Maybe a dream sequence, like they did with Bouncer!!

3. Kylie remixed by Peggy Gou, consider me scalped!

4. I love that Magnum is responding to the more catty comments.

linum likes this.
  5. Another Head remix ddd.

6. Why a new CGYOOMH remix ? It's not a CGYOOMH anniversary, nor Fever anniversary. She's not releasing a new album before some months and I don't think she's releasing a new GH collection... maybe a new remix collection?

7. Because it's for a Magnum ad campaign and they naturally picked her biggest hit for it?

8. Peggy Gou is exactly the type of artist she should be working with in 2022. I’m all for this remix.

9. Wow, how random. But cool.

10. It’s a high profile gap fill between album campaigns that keeps her name out there and builds on her profile with people who probably don’t listen to her stuff. And who knows, maybe it’s a good segway for what is to come.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
    hollaa01 likes this.
  11. Brilliant collaboration. On the business front, but also musically - Peggy has so much respect as an artist and DJ, it’s going to be cool to see this blow up over the summer. Reimagined video looks cool too. Roll on Cannes!

Juango likes this.
  12. On Peggy’s Insta story you see some behind the scenes footage of her learning the dance. So looks like there’s some money behind this.

13. This is true.

14. I'd rather it was a Cornetto, Magnums are hideous.

15. Sounds like its been put through a 1990s filter like a Gina G bop. I'm here for it.

craiggci and MrWonderfulPop like this.
  16. Really interested to hear this. Would be great if it had a similar success to Cold Heart. Probably not but can always wish.

17. NOT my three worlds (Kylie, Peggy, Algida) colliding? I won.

18. I’m guessing we can expect Kylie at Cannes next week?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.