Kylie Minogue - Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Kylie even have much promo lined up for release date onwards? I wonder if BMG still anticipate Golden to have their biggest week 1 release to date...

So, did anybody receive their bundles early from the Kylie store yet? Mine still says "Active" so It'll probably arrive after the release date.

Oh that song is beautiful. It reminded me of On Days Like These, from The Italian Job, a beautiful airy waltz, of driving through European mountains. You know... that sort of 60s sound.

...there is no way a new Kylie Minogue album in 2018 is hitting 60K in first week sales.

Yes that seems plausib-

For those that haven't signed up yet, be sure to get involved & spread the word of this Friday's Thunderclap. Already over 1000 supporters and a social reach of 850,000 people!! This is brilliant, but we need to go as big as we can:

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/69206-kylie-golden-for-1-campaign

Oh Rashida you better think again binch that's at least 3 cassette tapes per 850,000 people. Kylie's going double plat with day 1 sales.

Her duet partner on that song, the not-entirely-ugly Jack Savoretti, has been there for Kylie on Instagram. That's another 53k people who are at least aware that she's coming out with a new record...

Status
Not open for further replies.