Crashing with a stolen kiss
We're all glitter and tears in the moonlight
And it came to me in a taxi ride
Hit me like a blinding light
And my heart was beating so alive
Wanna find myself all in the wild
Oh I, oh I....

7lrU4ow.gif

I can't get over how beautiful Lost Without You is and that downright gorgeous spoken word bridge. Fuuuck.

I had the album pre-ordered on iTunes and for some reason I’ve been able to download it an hour before midnight (I’m in Catalonia). So excited to hear it for the first time!
Golden... here I go!!!! Whoop!!!

My order with Amazon Canada for the box set is pending with a now release date of April 20th *crying*

Amazon Canada rarely have imports, boxsets or limited stuff on official release date (even if you've pre-ordered them!). I've learned from past bad experiences.. They're not really reliable (unless it's for a Canadian artist). We'll be lucky to have the regular CD in stores tomorrow.. The other editions will eventually be available but weeks afterwards. That's a bummer for fans who are impatient!

Last edited:
he/him
Just quickly dropping in to say that Golden, Sincerely Yours, Shelby ‘68, Radio On, Lost Without You, Every Little Part Of Me and Low Blow are my favourite new tracks based off my first listen. Kylie should be really proud of those tracks, the rest of the album will take some more time to grow on me but it’s a pleasant first listen.

Lost Without You especially, is absolutely incredible. I feel this will be a potential new Kylie Classic amongst fans, whether it becomes a single or not.

Amazon Canada rarely have imports, boxsets or limited stuff on official release date (even if you've pre-ordered them!). I've learned from past bad experiences.. They're not really reliable (unless it's a Canadian artist). We'll be lucky to have the regular CD in stores tomorrow.. The other editions will eventually be available but weeks afterwards. That's a bummer for fans who are impatient!
She's also on BBC Breakfast next week and her interview with Dan Wooten on the 'Lorraine' show is on tomorrow from 8:30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.