Kylie Minogue - Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saved myself and I'm finally listening.

Started with Shelby 68 which was a good decision because it's wonderful. Then Golden, which is better still and honestly wipes the fucking floor with Stop Me From Falling. Should've been single two. Slight Cruel by Foxes vibes...

I`m speachless...
listening and I´m very emotional.. this could be one of her best albums. The lyrics, the melodies... so emotional, so strong... I can´t decide which songs I prefer... Kylie... you did yourself proud!

On my first listen and everything so far is better than the first two singles? It’s not that I don’t like Dancing or Stop Me but songs like Golden, Lifetime and Live A Little are just more interesting.

I just finished my first listen. Too soon to make a final judgement, but I’m really impressed. This feels like a thought body of work and the list of stand out tracks is huge: Dancing, SMFF, Golden, One Last Kiss, Sincerely Yours, A Lifetime to Repair, Radion On, Shelby ‘68, Radio On, Music’s too Sad, Lost Without You, Raining Glitter... That’s 3/4 of the album!!!!!

Just been into town and bought a copy of the physical in New Zealand! They were not even on display yet.

2cpKrbN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.