Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Singles | Page 399 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by The Art Installation, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

Was the Bloodshy-produced, Sky Ferreira-penned track ever confirmed? Or was that just a rumour?

2. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

Whoa... it's like you're my mirror...

I thought I was the only one who *liked* Illusion, nevermind it being my favorite!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  3. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I don't think any of the credits for the album have been confirmed through official channels actually. I'd really like to see them soon… sigh.

4. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I'm not a fan of Body Language, it makes me fall asleep, really.

But I'm open for this more-mature sound and mid-tempo sound. I can't wait for the album!

Sounds like a smash!

5. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I think this album will be right up my alley. It sounds like it will be eclectic and fresh, but not in the way 'X' was.

I've become obsessed with 'Indiana' recently, so constantly replaying it is just making me more excited for this album.

6. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I have to be careful now, I think I almost burned myself out on Indiana... ha!

7. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I'm still upset that she never officially released Loving You, but the review sounds like that unreleased song would've fit in perfectly. I can't wait, especially for Feels So Good and Les Sex.

8. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I only listened to it on the day we found out Kylie recorded it. Saving myself for Goddess K.

9. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I'm excited as well, though, I always was. As others have said, enjoy your anticipation with extra heavy grains of salt, given that this review is just some rando on a messageboard.

I don't get the connection. "Rocket" is a high NRG 80s style revenge fantasy song about sending your cheating lover off to space on a rocket. Assuming that you're referring to the Goldfrapp song. Sorry if I'm being harsh. Perhaps you're ESL?

10. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

Should've been more specific. I meant the relevant Rocket.

11. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

Personally for me it's Partition that's the ultimate sex jam but it would take a whole lot to beat that song.

Back to Kylie I'm liking those descriptions but I'm going to reserve judgement for now.

12. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I'll end up renaming 'Feels So Good' as 'Indiana', we already have the confusion between the two 'Love At First Sight' tracks, now this...

I'm with those that loved 'Illusion', so if this album is full of those type of emotive Kylie tracks then I'll be chuffed.

13. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I'm surprised to see they uploaded the lyric vid on to Vevo. Presumably Parlo/Warner would have had to pay for its use... Why would they then opt not to use the real video?

14. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

I'm confused! But it isn't on Kylie's VEVO only on VEVO.com.

15. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

This album sounds more Robyn, than Kylie... which is not a bad thing! Title track is the standout for me. Followed by "Fine" and "If Only".

16. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

What do you do with Closer and... Closer?

17. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

You heard it?

18. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

Guys, can you make a screencap of ths, please? I can't open the page.

19. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

50 - 60 seconds of each song, yes.

20. Re: Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Into The Blue (Single)

Closer (1992)

- but it's not a part of any album, so there is less confusion/mess on iTunes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.