Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Singles | Page 892 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kiss Me Once (Album) / Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by The Art Installation, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Has it been mentioned that Kiss Me Once has been "re-released" on iTunes to include audio of the live performances from the iTunes Festival?

2. Only a few songs on the Oz version.

3. Bah, it's not on the UK one. What's on it?

4. These are the songs that are tacked onto the deluxe edition.

[​IMG]

5. Nothing to get excited about then...

6. Why would anyone want LAFS live? AGAIN.

7. Its a popular Kylie song, thats why.

8. Well the KMO tour version has been reworked and is lovely tbh.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  9. I'm excited to have that incredible version of Locomotion in high quality, too.

10. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I do. Girl

11. Thirded. I'll take Love at First Sight on every tour from now until the end of time. Such a wonderful pop gem, easily her best song, and I'm thrilled she's finally stopped performing the fucking Ruff and Jams remix.

12. I'll get me coat...

13. The Itunes edition now says Fine features Karen Poole but I can't hear any difference

14. It lists it with her on spotify. I'd assume it's been mistagged when submitted.

15. Because Parlophone (hopefully???) have a sense of humor and are releasing Love At First Sight Live ironically?

16. I Love the Ruff & Jam US mix. It was the version released to radio in my territory, so I've always preferred it.

17. I wonder how Kiss Me Once the track would have faired as a single? its my fave track on the album I think.

Hubson likes this.
  18. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Probably better than 'I Was Gonna Cancel'

Yet again the title track is the best on the album and does not see a single release.

19. The silence between the tracks would have fared better than I was gonna cancel

AlmostFamous likes this.
  20. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

My friend hears "I was good at cancer" when I play 'I Was Gonna Cancel' and I just respond "Well, she beat it so I guess she was."

Andy French and Island like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.