Kylie Minogue - Kylie (15th Album) | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kylie (15th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. It’s so early in the process that there’s a high likelihood it could change, but it’s all we have to go off of right now.

elektroxx and joeee like this.
  2. It's not gonna be called Kylie!

3. I can't like this post enough. It's been done.
    They went back to that well more than once.
    The results were mixed.
    Move on.

4. I kinda want it to be called Kylie now!

5. But disco isn’t exactly a massive shift from her signature sound in the way that country was. It won’t exactly be a stretch for her.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    DoggySwami and elektroxx like this.
  6. 'Kylie' would be a fine as a point of re-introduction for a disco album after a couple of successful projects?
    We love consecutive comeback narratives!

BrokenHearts and Physical like this.
  7. A self-titled Kylie album now feels very "I won that lawsuit, Kardashian! Ha!"

LPT, Mr.Arroz, digitalkaiser and 17 others like this.
  8. I could get behind "Kylie!"

DoggySwami and AlmostFamous like this.
  9. She's really coming for Kylie (Jenner) this time, the gloves are off.

JasonJay likes this.
  10. That’s the only reason I think she would go with it. Just to really double-down on her ownership of the ‘Kylie’ brand.

LPT, Crisp X, hologram and 7 others like this.
  11. Kylie’s already kinda made that point with the few makeup items you can buy on her website, no?

elektroxx likes this.
  12. If it’s to be another self titled affair and they’re seriously going with Kylie, then I pray they will actually call it something like “K.Y.L.I.E” to differentiate it from the debut album.

Elvenpath likes this.
  13. Kill Your Lovers in Ecstasy

14. I feel like I've said this before, but I'll say it again; if she does end up working with Mark, can they please revisit "Boys Boys Boys"? Yes, it's a thirteen year old demo at this point, but I need it in my life, especially since it never leaked in those thirteen years.
    This is giving me Mariah saying that "H.A.T.E.U." is an acronym for "Having A Typical Emotional Upset."

Elvenpath likes this.
  15. I guess Kylie would more likely use “kiss” over “kill,” but still.

16. We really don't need another album with "Kiss" in the title.

melodrama likes this.
  17. Well, this is even more welcome news. Still don't see this being released until Spring 2021 though but I would welcome something in the fall.

Elvenpath and joeee like this.
  18. Some on SayHey said we would have the first single before the Q4

joeee and inevitable like this.
  19. Send this to team Kylie immediately!

DoggySwami and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  20. I don’t think they would risk it, but also she’s in the studio now, so that feels like a stretch to expect something so soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.