Kylie Minogue - Kylie (15th Album) | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kylie (15th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Honestly she would call it this though

2. How cool would it be if it was called "Your Disco Needs You", as in a a throwback to her in early 2000, she is after all making disco music and its so Kylie so why not, if people say its not original well neither is the title "Kylie"

3. I hope there will be a healthy amount of risk involved with the soundscape. I suspect they'll have Right Here, Right Now/Really Don't Like You as reference points, but... I need less middle-of-the-road and more earworms.

hologram, blod and Digital_Fossil like this.
  4. That will be the tour name! ...if she gets to do one.

joeee and Elvenpath like this.
  5. I don't know what to expect tbh lol

6. If they do it’ll probably be less dates or perhaps they’ll hold it off a little longer.

7. Maybe she should just call it Boomerang if she wants a variation of her name.

Booers, WoW73 and Quimogen like this.
  8. Yes! I would love an album from Kylie called Boomerang.

Adora Day and Quimogen like this.
  9. I don't see why it would be less dates, since her tours are generally pretty UK-centric anyway.
    It'll just be later on from the album than usual.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  10. That could actually be a clever name given the right aesthetic and treatments.

Adora Day likes this.
  11. I'm so happy you lot aren't naming the next Kylie album.

JMRGBY, Cowboystyle, Jacques and 22 others like this.
  12. "Boomerang" makes me think of this, which is not great. But I don't think that many people will remember this.

Andrew.L likes this.
  13. I just remember James Arthur going to watch her film the video during the X Factor live shows ddd

Push, Andrew.L and elektroxx like this.
  14. Win this competition and you too can make a shitty low budget pop video!

The song bops though... Kylie could do worse.

joeee likes this.
  15. I weirdly bop to this. One of her best tracks ddd

Booers likes this.
  16. I find it strange that she has given away a lot of details, but then we see Kylie still recording in her home studio.

17. I like seeing the little glimpses of Kylie's home. Wonder what books she has on that shelf.

beach1 and Robert like this.
  18. [​IMG]
    Looks like Kylie’s also doing some research for the album aesthetics

19. I love how much she's being so open with this album. I really didn't think that we could get at least some new music for hopefully 2020 from her.

Princeuk likes this.
  20. Nicole's Boomerang is a stone cold bop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.