Kylie Minogue - Kylie (15th Album) | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kylie (15th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I thought we heard this is from the Golden sessions? Sounds rough regardless.

2. I hadn't heard that snippet! If it's for the new album, there's a lot of potential there.

lushLuck and jvckkk like this.
  3. I’m not sure if we ever got to the bottom of what it was for? My bad if I’m wrong.

Butterfly likes this.
  4. Disco in general isn't a new thing for Kylie by any means, but I have to admit that I very much like the idea of her doing a fully vintage capital-D Disco™ album with live instrumentation, etc.

5. It sounds pretty generic. Hopefully they're going for something with more impact.

hollaa01 likes this.
  6. I'm guessing this was given to Alex Newell in 2016.

elektroxx and Noir like this.
  7. Ah well there you go then! Thanks for posting. I know she said a lot of stuff she optioned pre the country twist was sold off but she’d tried to hold on to her favourites. I guess this was part of that.

Elvenpath and Physical like this.
  8. So I hope it's the right thread to ask this as we're entering a new era, but does anyone remember the name of that Golden unreleased song? It was being sold through musicmafia or something similar, and I remember the snippet being our first glimpse of the album. A few days later, we got a leak of Dancing.

9. Rolling Stone? I was hoping that one would leak but it never did.

Crisp X likes this.
  10. This one?

The name sounds familiar but I'm not sure it's the song I had in mind because I don't remember hearing this before. It was pretty much in the style of the album, perhaps less countryfied though. I'll do some digging in the album thread later.

I just stumbled upon another one too

and this

Okay after some research it has to be Rolling Stone. I don't know why I remember it very differently. Perhaps I'm mixing it up with a song from another era that leaked around that time.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  11. I belive the Headless Postman confirmed that Beat of My Heart was post-Kiss Me Once, pre-Golden. Either way, I'd love to hear these tracks in full!

P'NutButter and Crisp X like this.
  12. Im very excited for this ERA, Kylie and co better get it right thats all im saying :)

joeee likes this.
  13. I would've bought the full 'Rolling Stone' but I couldn't find the MusicMafia users.

Ddarko77 likes this.
  14. Hopefully they will. Disco is always promising with Kylie.

Princeuk and mcuk like this.
  15. She’s going to have two albums named Kylie?

joeee likes this.
  16. And what about it?

17. Gotta teach the Kardashian-Jenners who's boss somehow.

18. I see someone hasn't invested in Barbra Streisand's discography...

Wishlight, Andrew.L and JMRGBY like this.
  19. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

No. It’s literally one magazine article, possibly a misprint, that doesn’t quote a source and people have run with it.

Rafa_el, Wishlight, elektroxx and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.