Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cowboystyle, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Y'all're hating on James Corden, but he did just recently lead the cast of an award-winning movie musical. He's a hot property right now.

Pop Gaz likes this.
  2. Limbo (Jingle Bells Mix)

Mikey1701 likes this.
  3. Wouldn't Change A Gift

4. Here's James singing with Gary Barlow last year he's actually a pretty good singer.

5. I can't say a James Cordon collaboration will inspire me to buy this album. Sounds quite naff. How about working with someone credible?

6. Im thinking it may be something along the lines of Robbie and Nicole's Something Stupid (hopefully) and the whole 'being considered for the lead single' may be a load of rubbish as Kylie never said that it was the Sun.

7. Poor Kylie! She deserves better doesn't she? Kiss Me Once was the kiss of death.

shadedeflector likes this.
  8. Poor Kylie? I'm sure James hasn't been thrust on her, they've worked together for quite a few years, even before they did the Brits, this could well be her consulting her little black book and pulling in favours!

....Now just to give Baz a call re the video!!

craiggci and InscrutableTed like this.
  9. Kylie's cover of Santa Baby was enough for me. The only Christmas album worth having is Dolly Parton's Home for Christmas.

Baby Clyde likes this.
  10. Fool! Surely this is the best Christmas album ever?

[​IMG]

invertedbutterfly and Rooneyboy like this.
  11. SBK

SBK

Exactly.

She's out of contract and managing herself. She's calling the shots. She hasn't been talked into any of this.

InscrutableTed likes this.
  12. I think we just need to wait and see how this all turns out, it could be great for her and we may get some brilliant tunes out of it. After all some of the best pop songs are Christmas songs.

13. [​IMG] [​IMG]

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  14. Oh, please. No. He's clinging to dear life with that horrible show in the US.

15. He's so adorable when he dances.

16. craiggci likes this.
  17. Grading on the "Kylie post-2010" curve I'm sure I will think this is sad-but-OK, and then grow bitter toward it in six months' time.

Shame it's not a non-denominational holiday album; there are at least three songs in her catalogue that lend themselves well to dreidel/Hannukah puns.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  18. Cyndi Lauper made the best pop/rock Xmas album of all timeā€¦ imo

[​IMG]

funkyg likes this.
  19. I'd love her to cover Saint Etienne's I Was Born On Christmas Day.

distant_cousin, mcuk and Ray like this.
  20. Ray

Ray

"Kylie and Jason went and tied the knot"

distant_cousin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.