Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition) | Page 259 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cowboystyle, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Just kind of would have been perfect for her to have her 50th with an original song. Kind of almost as annoying as SAW not realising 'Better the devil you know' could have been their 100th hit single had they released it a fortnight earlier instead of Pat & Mick getting that honour!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. Pat and Mick had that honour instead of the biggest artist they ever had?! With one of their and hers most iconic single too?! Madness!

Princeuk and letuinmybackdoor like this.
  3. Just a heads up, that is totally not me. Not only did they steal your graphic but my username as well!

LPT, Txetxu and P'NutButter like this.
  4. Just seen on another forum that without ACR Santa Baby would have been number 28 this week.

5. That's a shame! At least it's doing better than last year anyway.

6. We really had lesser problems a year ago huh

LPT, lushLuck and AndrewX like this.
  7. Oh simpler times...

LPT and Vasilios like this.
  8. Stay Another Day is EVERYTHING.

9. I still wish this was 4 times as long and went to poppers o clock as it builds.

Edited to say imagine it building to something like this.

10. I prefer Faith, but yes!

11. I just always loved this Tony De Vit mix.

1168113.gif

Vasilios likes this.
  12. Justice for Every day's like Christmas, playing on Radio 2 right now!

MusicLover11, LPT, roborovsky and 9 others like this.
  13. Amazing song

roborovsky likes this.
  14. If only the strategy for the Christmas album had been to properly push one song this really could have been a Christmas classic. I understood why they got her performing different songs on each show but they really could have made her have a massive song with Every Day's Like Christmas.

15. Exactly. And rather than santa baby each year we could have had a Kylie original hitting the charts each year.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  16. Heard At Christmas out at M & S this morning, always nice to hear other Kylie Christmas songs in public for once apart from Santa Baby!

17. I don't think that was ever a possibility. Santa Baby has been a Christmas classic for decades and there is no one else who delivers it like Kylie.

Princeuk likes this.
  18. Uno

Uno

I hate Christmas music but the PWL remix of Everyday's Like Christmas slaps every single time.

Txetxu, Rooneyboy, carlbob and 5 others like this.
  19. My go to version!

Uno likes this.
  20. Who’s got this on rotation now it’s Kylie Christmas season? At Christmas seems to be the most popular original song on here on streaming anyway, I love it more now than I did on its original release, a shame it never got a video and proper push outside of this performance…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.