Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition) | Page 262 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cowboystyle, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova 100—an Australian radio station—played a pre-recorded Kylie Christmas promo clip recorded by Kylie herself followed by this:

Mvnl and YourOwnThing like this.
  2. Santa Baby has just been certified platinum

Princeuk and Cowboystyle like this.
  3. Apparently Santa Baby would have been number 44 this week without ACR

4. Wonder where it will eventually peak at for this year?

Cowboystyle likes this.
  5. To be honest, I don’t think it ever gonna climb much higher than it’s peak now as there are just too many other more popular Christmas songs that are always gonna be ahead of it.

P'NutButter likes this.
  6. And rightly so, Kylie's version is awesome, congrats on another Platinum Single Kylie.

7. Santa Baby is Number 48 in the midweeks, would be great to see it top 40 this week.

8. Beautiful cover this one I think and one that never gets a mention or enough love:

9. THE definitive rendition. Never liked the original, barely tolerated Girls Aloud's cover, but Kylie's is gorgeous.

10. Couldn't agree more. This is the one for me.

11. Yeah, she totally made that song her own. Her voice sounds crystal clear on it.

12. Never even liked Stay Another Day at all until Kylie's version!

13. Very much enjoyed re watching A Kylie Christmas via Sky Arts earlier, a nice Christmas tradition now!

14. I’ve been playing the album the last couple weeks. Honestly the only song that completely falls flat is Santa Claus Is Coming to Town. Not crazy about Christmas Wrapping either. Other than that, if you include the bonus tracks it’s such a solid tracklist. All the filler songs (Winter Wonderland, Let it Snow) are short and sweet and space the album out nicely, while the absolute highlights are basically all the original songs.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  15. It’s all about the original songs for me. Every Days Like Christmas, 100 Degrees, At Christmas, White December, Christmas Isn’t Christmas, Cried Out Christmas, all amazing. Oh Santa is the only one I’m not overly fussed for.

16. Oh Santa is definitely the Sexercize of the album. So ridiculous but I’m into it. It’s like Santa Baby doubling down.

17. I DO like Oh Santa, but name checking President Obama and now he's no longer in office, makes the song feel very much of it's time pop culture wise.

P'NutButter and actorandlyricist like this.
  18. Only Kylie could sell a track like 'Oh Santa', she effortlessly sounds flirty and cheeky.

19. I watched the sky arts show the other day, what a joy id have given anything to have been there for the kylie dannii duet, shame the 2016 show never made it to tv

20. I never got to either of the KC shows, I’d have absolutely loved to but they were both announced fairly close to their dates so as a nurse there’s no way I could have arranged time off work to go. I wonder if she’ll ever do another one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.