Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cowboystyle, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Better The Dreidel You Know?

2. If Kylie's doing Christmas music I hope she goes down the fun and camp route. I don't want a Christmas version of the Abbey Road sessions.

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  3. If she's working with Biffco I can see it being along the lines of One More Sleep, All I Want for Christmas etc.

DoggySwami and P'NutButter like this.
  4. Yes please!

Cowboystyle likes this.
  5. On a Night Like This (Just Kidding, This Night Is Different From All Other Nights)

6. I loved Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped in Red album. If Kylie can pull that off I will be thrilled.

7. WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  8. The Headless Postman shared this on SayHey

9. Yas!! Can't wait to find out all the details.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  10. Hope we get title, tracklist and release date. I'm looking forward to A Very Kylie Xmas!

11. Santacize video full of fit blokes in just their pants and Santa hats?

Mikey1701, Thatter, Jacques and 2 others like this.
  12. I'd been game for that, sure would make me feel something extra special in my stocking... But I digress!!!!!!! Seriously though, am excited for this!!!

Mister_G and idratherjack like this.
  13. Something something bulging sacks.

WhatKindOfKylie? and P'NutButter like this.
  14. I'm so excited!

"An extra fairy on the tree"... is she releasing her own range of Christmas decorations?

15. WANT.

P'NutButter likes this.
  16. Hopefully this album is one thousand times better than her shitty version of Santa Baby. Holy hell, she sounds atrocious on it.

17. If it's the Fever 'K' as baubles then I will have to invest in a couple. Though I have no tree.

Jacques likes this.
  18. I would legitimately love this.

19. A Kylie Christmas range will certainly be the campest thing in the world.

20. I'd buy Kylie K baubles! The announcement is obviously related to the Christmas album, so I hope we get some proper info about it. The 'something we don't know about' could be a live show/s...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.