Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He/him
this is from the official site:

Recorded at Angel Studios and Sarm Music Village, the album features 13 tracks – including several duets and a mix of original and classic songs. Kylie has enlisted the help of her sister Dannii Minogue for the deluxe version of the album, recording the brand new song '100 Degrees' – set to be a disco Christmas classic! James Corden features on Yazoo's brilliant 'Only You', Iggy Pop joins Kylie on the Waitresses festive hit, 'Christmas Wrapping' while Frank Sinatra posthumously completes the roll call of collaborators, appearing on 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town'.

edit: why would you put a 'set to be a disco christmas classic!' on the deluxe edition rather than the standard?

Last edited:
Wait. Is it confirmed that this is Yazoo's "Only You"? What on earth does it have to do with a Christmas theme? Though, you're right, I can imagine it being "christmasfied", too.
The Flying Pickets version was #1 Xmas 1983.

I wish people would get over the James Corden duet, its one song on a 13 song album. Skip it and listen to Nud-it- y if its too much for you to sit through.

I would have thought there's no such packages, otherwise they would be stated now, well better not anyway, if I do managed to get tickets then such things appear I will be SO angry, similarly would throw a few bob to meet Min!

Is Kylie normally one for Meet & Greets? I'll throw my savings (ha) out the window to hysterically cry all over her.

She only did them on the last tour on the London, Manchester and Paris dates. Live Nation isn't involved this time so no M&Gs? Seems to be a RAH ticket sale.

He/him
She only did them on the last tour on the London, Manchester and Paris dates. Live Nation isn't involved this time so no M&Gs? Seems to be a RAH ticket sale.

I didn't know she had meet and greets last time. I don't know if I could do that to myself to be honest. I'd have a Mariah and start crying.

I'm loving the cover, not too fussed on the duets but I'll reserve judgement till I've heard them. Don't think I'll bother with the concert as I'll have great difficulty getting time off work and down to London and back, although it'll be the first Kylie concert I'll have missed since the Intimate and Live tour.

I'm just desperate to know if/what the single is. I need a Kylie classic Christmas song and video.

Status
Not open for further replies.