Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cowboystyle, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MB

MB

£35 - £110 plus booking fees

2. Are you in?

3. Capacity 5000 odd? Oh well no chance then since I started at 2000-odd, most will buy 4 to 6 tickets, you do the math!

4. MB

MB

Am I balls! It's just what the internet has told me (someone rang the RAH) there's not a chance I'm getting tickets at the rate this queues going down.

5. A one off show, surely it must be being recorded for broadcast to at least cover costs... he says at least hoping he'll see it that way...

6. All the good seats will be gone by the time I get to the front of the queue and I see no point in sitting at the back where Kylie will be the size of an ant to my eyes. Deperessed. Hope she announces one or two more shows.

1679 and counting.

7. Seatwave is going to be carnage.

8. Royal Albert Hall isn't that big though is it? Are the bad seats really that bad?

9. SBK

SBK

I'll watch it on TV.

MB likes this.
  10. MB

MB

Yes. If your right at the back at the top there really is no point unless your one of those people that go to gigs for "the atmosphere"

11. SBK

SBK

Nah, all seats will be pretty good. Its about half the length and height of the O2.

12. No, but Kylie really is that tiny.

Ray, LPT and MB like this.
  13. Is it too much to hope that she will add another show?

14. But its so high and you are at such a sharp angle that you'll be looking down on her head.... Its a venue made for the sound / experience, you don't normally avidly watch an orchestra!

15. She will definitely do the next day, no?

16. I hope they film it, maybe for over Christmas?

Somebody please record the audio on their iPhone.

17. It would have to be somewhere else.

18. SBK

SBK

I reckon it'll be filmed for ITV - Christmas Eve.

The venue is pretty busy in the days around it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.