Kylie Minogue - "Padam Padam" + Tension (Sep 22)

It is not made from glass how would it play and it would weigh 3 kilos.
It's called coke cause it's a bit like the coke bottle when it's empty. Just the colour.

vinyl-cult_classic-coke_bottle.jpg

il_fullxfull.3133328790_bupf.jpg
Wouldn’t know this either since I don’t drink soda. I would think it was gonna be a red vinyl (or a brown liquid filled variant) because every time I clicked the links (except for the last one) it would be deleted.

I honestly kind of want one but seems I can’t order it from the US.

I wouldn't really say it's an age thing.

It's slightly weird it call it coke-bottle anyway, since coke bottles are just....glass.
In the US they’re plastic unless you’re in the south (I think?). I’ve never seen a coke sold in glass locally to me).

Thrilled to see Parma Padam in the Top 30. Honestly didn’t think we’d see it. And with a chance to reach a higher peak too. What a time to be alive.

The song is a proper ear worm.

Now would be a perfect time to hit with some live dates if they were ready to be announced?

Wouldn’t know this either since I don’t drink soda. I would think it was gonna be a red vinyl (or a brown liquid filled variant) because every time I clicked the links (except for the last one) it would be deleted.

I honestly kind of want one but seems I can’t order it from the US.

In the US they’re plastic unless you’re in the south (I think?). I’ve never seen a coke sold in glass locally to me).

Even if you've never seen Coke packaged in the classic-shaped green-clear glass bottle, have you never seen Coke branded glasses on sale in shops, or given away in McDonalds promotions, or been to a themed restaurant or a bar that had Coke in retro glassware?

31l-MVY37nL._AC_.jpg

Mcdo%2BCoke%2BGlass%2B%25281%2Bof%2B14%2529.jpg

This blows my mind that these aren't absolutely unavoidable anywhere in the world that sells Coca Cola.

Even if you've never seen Coke packaged in the classic-shaped green-clear glass bottle, have you never seen Coke branded glasses on sale in shops, or given away in McDonalds promotions, or been to a themed restaurant or a bar that had Coke in retro glassware?

31l-MVY37nL._AC_.jpg

Mcdo%2BCoke%2BGlass%2B%25281%2Bof%2B14%2529.jpg

This blows my mind that these aren't absolutely unavoidable anywhere in the world that sells Coca Cola.
Probably? But the plastic bottle is so prevalent (and widely sold) that it’s the first thing that comes to mind when I think of a plastic product ddd.
1685139977257.jpeg

Not to further add to this pointless discussion but the official name of the variant everywhere it’s listed is “Coke Bottle Clear”. I feel like that’s….relatively self-explanatory, but here we are!

Not to further add to this pointless discussion but the official name of the variant everywhere it’s listed is “Coke Bottle Clear”. I feel like that’s….relatively self-explanatory, but here we are!
So is this one from another act and it’s closer to the plastic bottle clear than that translucent green of the glass:
1685140290693.png