Kylie Minogue - Step Back in Time (Greatest Hits and Summer Tour) | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Step Back in Time (Greatest Hits and Summer Tour)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Apr 26, 2019.

1. watch Janelle. Its really very well shot.

2. The 1,2 punch of What Kind Of Fool and What Do I Have To Do really obliterates me every time. Whew. It's a spiritual experience. Take me to church, mom.

Edit:

On A Night Like This - Your Disco Needs You - Please Stay is another sequence that slays my ageing puss. This woman's discography is insanely fantastic. Your other faves could literally never.

3. Did we ever get any more mid week updates for sales this week?

4. Yeah, 8.5k yesterday so looking at 11-11.5k by tomorrow.

5. She was #2 yesterday, Lighthouse Family were only 400 behind her, but had fallen from #2, so looking like she'll end up at 2.

mrp2910 likes this.
  6. I’m heading down to Castlefield Bowl. Been in an Uber for the last 20 minutes so no doubt this is gonna cost me an arm and a leg.

Let me know if any of you guys are gonna be there.

Terminus likes this.
  7. For anyone coming to Manchester,
    My apologies it's just started bucketing rain.

Tribal Spaceman, blaze_dave and Cundy like this.
  8. I'm in Manchester and already soaked through. Don't think I'll mind once she appears though!

9. I’m piss wet through but I got a good spot at eyeline with Kylie

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  10. The sun is supposedly coming out at 8 so I’ll aim to get there for then.

11. I've just received the book and, ignoring the fact it's bent because the package was piss poor, the whole thing looks cheap as fuck. Mostly small/random pictures, much like the deluxe album booklet, zero text or interesting design. 30£ was definitely too much for this.

blissteria likes this.
  12. Its trying to appear now. Come through Kylie.

13. I know I’m late but I’m still so happy she snatched that #1.

14. Only one of the three guys on stage is actually doing anything but the music selection is great.

15. They're basically big fun the middle aged years.

16. It's cause you're so close to the Pennines. Oh Yeah.

17. I'd like to apologise to our viewers in the north. It must be awful for you.

JMRGBY88, Mikal, LoveSoSoft and 3 others like this.
  18. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Moderator

Imagine watching the joy that was THAT performance and having a fucking massive list of notes about the occasional synth and erm...flags.

19. Doubt that is going to happen because her live shows do translate well with the general public. But it would be nice for Kylie to mix things up a bit. Like get Stuart Price in.

20. Kylie is worth hypothermia.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.