Kylie Minogue - Step Back in Time (Greatest Hits and Summer Tour) | Page 197 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Step Back in Time (Greatest Hits and Summer Tour)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Steve Anderson's arrangements have pretty much been spot on over the years I think. And can't ever see Kylie giving him the boot now anyway.

2. She was incredible last night. She is really riding the post Glastonbury/Number 1 love and its a joy to see.

3. She sure must be on such a music high at the moment.

sinner likes this.
  4. Why the sudden hate for Steve?

Get back under your bridges and stop trying to "fix" something that ain't broken.

JMRGBY, inevitable, hollaa01 and 6 others like this.
  5. Because it's the Kylie Minogue thread. Self-hate, fear and loathing come on a reliable schedule every 20 minutes.

JMRGBY, hollaa01 and Seanie like this.
  6. and X track lists

7. and "Bowel Leakage"

8. Loved the show in Manchester last night. The extra songs not played at Glastonbury were a treat especially 'What do I have to do' and had a great view and a nice crowd.

I was jealous of the baby gay pulled out of the crowd as it was my 20th time seeing her. Shoulda been me Jamie!

9. How limited is the Mint Green vinyl? I have one sealed but I really want to open it and play it.

10. Its still available on Amazon, so not very limited.

11. Bloody phenomenal last night in Manchester!

One of my friends was like “I couldn’t go for a wee as it was just all killer no filler, hit after hit!”
    We danced and the venue is really superb, I’m in awe.

Get Out Of My Way is still that bitch.

AlmostFamous, Andsov, Cundy and 10 others like this.
  12. My boyfriends dad mixed some of Kylies songs so he's getting some coin from his credits on the Greatest Hits. Keep streaming gays, it might come my way one day!

13. 5000, so not very!

14. Can anyone tell me the name of the remix of Slow that she performs on this current tour? Is there a studio version or at least a fan made studio version?

15. Nope. It's a mashup with David Bowie's 'Fashion'.

16. Which is fabulous.

Spiceboy1, moorje and HorseTears like this.
  17. Just open it, what use is it sat on the shelf? The black version will probably be more sort after in 10 years time.

18. [​IMG]

19. I'll never understand people who collect vinyl records just to never play them and, in fact, not even open them. What's the point?

20. Well if you could sell some for 5 or even 10 times what you’ve paid for it, why would you?
    I open and play most of mine but there are a few I keep sealed. Not that I’ll ever sell them though.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.