Kylie Minogue - Tension

What a year! There were so many surprises! Low key, I was craving an Electro Kylie moment since X and Skirt- thanks Padam Padam and Tension.

Also, during this year, I learned five things that Kylie don't appreciate:

* Audience cracking loud fans. - World Pride
* Phones in her proximity while performing - Vegas residency
* Autograph scalpers - "Ragin' hard on the inside" Tension pop-up shop
* Asking to rank her own songs
* Saying that Tension is her best work since Aphrodite - or just to any album

Besides being a guest at a TV series and wrapping up the first leg of the Vegas residency, what other plans do we know Miss Minogue has for 2024?

Yeah we know she is definitely recording again. Whether that'll be for an album repack or for a whole new era, who knows?

I do think we will get a tour next year in some form or other.

D

Deleted member 31207

Anyone been to Kylie vegas residency recently with 2nd hand tickets (general admission) ? If so did you have any trouble getting in?

D

Deleted member 31207

They didn't check names/IDs on my general admission tickets so it should be fine!
Thankyou. They have sent the barcode quite big and I have tried to make it smaller with not much success. How big was your barcode, hopefully they can scan a big-ish barcode?

he/him
Quite the opposite. We have an album that’s still fresh. The last proper tour was too many years ago.

giphy.gif

This thread would only be complaining about her singing Kids *~*again*~*!

The more new material, the better.

I don’t know how to feel about a re:Tension. As long as it’s got “Heavenly Body” on it though (and a properly mastered version to boot), I’m in.

Is re:Tension the upcoming remixed album? I'm trying to remember what song was accidentally uploaded to streaming for another version of Tension. Can anyone help me out there? I don't believe it was the extended album since we already knew that was coming. Could be wrong.

he / him
Is re:Tension the upcoming remixed album? I'm trying to remember what song was accidentally uploaded to streaming for another version of Tension. Can anyone help me out there? I don't believe it was the extended album since we already knew that was coming. Could be wrong.
Re:Tension is a fan speculated re-release of Tension, a la Disco: Guest List Edition. We have no idea if one is going to happen, but we assume that one is coming.

"Drum" and "Heavenly Body" were released as part of a download-only deluxe edition of Tension that was exclusively available for purchase during release week and haven't been available for purchase since. This edition was temporarily available for streaming on Spotify for a couple of hours before being promptedly removed.