Kylie Minogue - Tension

he/him
I would find this infinitely more enjoyable if Kylie was singing it solo. Sia does not sound good.

I've said it before, but Ms. Furler's trajectory for the last 7 years just makes me so sad. She used to be a far more capable, witty, and interesting songwriter and artist, even when she pivoted to a more pop sound, and then at some point she realized she didn't need to put in any sort of effort and has coasted on that ever since.

Fair play to her I guess, since it clearly has made her very comfortable financially, but man is it unrewarding as someone who considered myself a fan for a long time.

Last edited:
I don’t mind the song. The hook has got me and the production isn’t at all weak like the Disco guest list tracks. It’s just nowhere near Padam levels of greatness.

I remember years ago Sia was on some late night show eating peanut butter out of container in such a foul and disgusting manner that I became physically ill. It was so inherently disturbing, watching her laugh whilst her hands were coated in peanut butter as if she had just told the funniest joke in the history of man. I cannot pick up a jar of peanut butter or hear an Australian accent without having to suppress an initial reaction of repulsion. I truly believe she is a demon.

I remember years ago Sia was on some late night show eating peanut butter out of container in such a foul and disgusting manner that I became physically ill. It was so inherently disturbing, watching her laugh whilst her hands were coated in peanut butter as if she had just told the funniest joke in the history of man. I cannot pick up a jar of peanut butter or hear an Australian accent without having to suppress an initial reaction of repulsion. I truly believe she is a demon.

This forum is becoming more and more unhinged by the day and I’m living for it.

So the song on iTunes is from a pre-order of Sia’s new album. Do we know if the song will be on Kylie’s re-release too?

I would find this infinitely more enjoyable if Kylie was singing it solo. Sia does not sound good.

I've said it before, but Ms. Furler's trajectory for the last 7 years just makes me so sad. She used to be a far more capable, witty, and interesting songwriter and artist, even when she pivoted to a more pop sound, and then at some point she realized she didn't need to put in any sort of effort and has coasted on that ever since.

Fair play to her I guess, since it clearly has made her very comfortable financially, but man is it unrewarding as someone who considered myself a fan for a long time.

Same here unfortunately. She has some incredible albums with witty and deep lyrical content. She also used to use her voice in much better ways.

Why do I feel like her re-release will probably just be Dance Alone, Heavenly Body, Drum and 1-2 other songs max?
And padded out with some remixes. Honestly… wouldn’t mind if that mean “Heavenly Body” got a proper mastering and became a single.

But I also hope that “Dance Alone” doesn’t make the reissue because it is just not a good song. You know what is a good song? “Running”, she should plop that on. Her vocals sound so good on it.

And padded out with some remixes. Honestly… wouldn’t mind if that mean “Heavenly Body” got a proper mastering and became a single.

But I also hope that “Dance Alone” doesn’t make the reissue because it is just not a good song. You know what is a good song? “Running”, she should plop that on. Her vocals sound so good on it.

tumblr_n85iudWZbI1s68l8vo1_250.gif

The song is already properly mastered and sounds glorious.
It’s baffling that people really think Kylie would make sure Drum was mastered but not Heavenly Body?